PDA

View Full Version : Changes to ability progress bars.

Phillamon
06-07-2010, 02:00 PM
<p>Greetings,</p><p>in the last few weeks I have noticed that a small triangular index mark has appeared on my progress bars, combat and tradeskill, sometimes on the top scale and sometimes on the bottom one. I thought to begin with they were to indicate my 'experience debt' after I had been killed. But this appears to be not the case. They seem to appear and vanish randomly.</p><p>I think it started at about the time of the mid May update.</p><p>Can anyone explain please?</p>

Jaremai
06-07-2010, 02:05 PM
<p>That's your vitality mark.</p><p>As your character "rests" (don't do anything to earn xp, logged out, etc) you earn vitality - which is basically bonus xp.</p><p>The index mark that you're seeing is when your vitality will run out.  Example, you're at 60% and the mark is somewhere around 90%.. you'll earn double xp until you get to that mark.</p><p>The mark switches to the bottom of the bar if your remaining vitality is only a couple % ahead of where you are.  In the former example of 60%, if your vitality ran out at 63% you would see the mark on the bottom.</p><p>HTH.</p>

Phillamon
06-07-2010, 03:01 PM
<p>Thanks valefar.</p><p> Got it.</p>

Cusashorn
06-07-2010, 03:11 PM
<p>Yeah your vitality refills when that character is logged out. Wait a week and you'll be back to 100%.</p>

woolf2k
06-07-2010, 05:04 PM
<p>lol.</p><p>yeah. it's been there since they decided to show us the vitality, many years ago.</p><p>guess you never used up enough vitality for it to appear on the gauge till recently.</p>