PDA

View Full Version : Blood Symphony and Symphonic Allure

Vymm
06-07-2010, 12:03 AM
<p>I have like a bajillion tokens i'm not using so I decided to try and buy the Bracelet of Symphonic Allure to see if it would stack with Bangle of Blood Symphony for solo pvp spec.. However after doing some extensive testing it seems to be broken and it looks like when wearing BOTH of these items the Symphonic Allure is the only proc that is going off.. I have tested in long pvp fights as well as on training dummies and I can confirm for sure blood symphony WILL NOT PROC at all if you are also wearing symphonic at same time. Since it is a completely different proc name shouldn't it be also triggering as well? Anyone know if there is a previous post or something about this or if a dev has commented? If not please fix!</p>

Stuckx
06-07-2010, 12:07 AM
<p>Symphonic allure and lifespike stack,so I don't see why the other one shouldn't.</p>

Vymm
06-07-2010, 12:55 AM
<p>Yes I know they SHOULD.. I mean even if they aren't supposed to proc at same time or only one can be on the person at one time I see that as likely  but blood symphony should at least show up ONCE on the parse for a 20 minute fight with both equipped..  If you are wearing both ONLY symphonic is going off and seems to be trumping blood symphony altogether. </p>

BlueEternal
06-07-2010, 12:58 AM
<p>I've had these two bracelets for awhile and they used to both proc. I can also confirm Symphonic Allure is the only one proccing now.</p>

EndevorX
06-07-2010, 04:33 AM
<p><span style="color: #ff6600;">I remember asking about whether they stacked, and like with the fungus spore and other power over time procs, it was confirmed months ago that they don't stack, as only one will trigger at a time.</span></p><p><span style="color: #ff6600;">Gwarthlea's Hoop, one of these bracelets, and Lifespike are already enough to significantly support extra healage!</span></p>

Shareana
06-08-2010, 08:20 AM
<p>We do not need insults here please...  this is an open discussion and many people will have varied thoughts on it!</p>

Vymm
06-10-2010, 02:59 AM
<p>Anyone else send in a bug/petition on this or heard anything back? I'm getting the silent treatment about it so far...</p>

Vymm
06-17-2010, 12:40 AM
<p>Any word on this?</p>

Cloakentuna
06-17-2010, 12:47 AM
<p>They're the exact same item, they shouldn't stack.  Symphonic Allure is copy pasted Zarakon wrist for PvP tokens, it shouldn't stack with the Zarakon wrist.</p>

Toxicz
06-17-2010, 09:05 AM
<p><cite>[email protected] wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>They're the exact same item, they shouldn't stack.  Symphonic Allure is copy pasted Zarakon wrist for PvP tokens, it shouldn't stack with the Zarakon wrist.</p></blockquote><p>QFE</p>

Vymm
06-17-2010, 01:41 PM
<p>He already said they used to stack or did you miss that part..</p>

Ralpmet
06-17-2010, 01:44 PM
<p><cite>Vymm wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>He already said they used to stack or did you miss that part..</p></blockquote><p>And now they don't, because they shouldn't of in the first place.</p>

Daalilama
06-17-2010, 01:51 PM
<p><cite>Ralpmet wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p><cite>Vymm wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>He already said they used to stack or did you miss that part..</p></blockquote><p>And now they don't, because they shouldn't of in the first place.</p></blockquote><p>If the items have 2 diffrent proc types regardless if both proc's are essentially the same they should stack...regardless if people belive they should or shouldnt as there is quite alot of gear out there already with nearly identical proc types called something else that do stack...</p>

Greggthegrmreapr
06-17-2010, 02:30 PM
<p>Sadly, I feel that this is one of the reasons PvP is dying.  The amount of procs available on gear is absurd.  I have been auto attacked for a DA, and had the procs from that one hit do more damage than both the melee attacks together.  It takes no skill to throw on 12 proc items and let them do all the work.  Yeah, some are nice, but when you are hitting for 6k and your procs are doing 8k or more, something is not right.</p>

EndevorX
06-17-2010, 02:44 PM
<p><span style="color: #ff6600;">Procs are required to counteract, or even remotely compete with, the potency of heals. Regardless, there are like, only three items (earring, wrist, and weapon) with a proc like the Bracelet of Symphonic Allure and the Bangle of the Blood Symphony.</span></p><p><span style="color: #ff6600;">Gwarthlea's Hoop of Matriarchy, and some warrior weapon. Because of this, it's obvious that this is an exclusive proc not meant to be available to an exceptional degree. Scouts are already quite self sufficient healers with the earring and wrist pieces.</span></p>

Putyo
06-17-2010, 03:01 PM
<p>The only accomplishment of this thread is going to get these items reviewed and nerfed, thanks op</p>

Cloakentuna
06-17-2010, 07:18 PM
<p><cite>Vymm wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>He already said they used to stack or did you miss that part..</p></blockquote><p>Because SoE always gets things right on the first try?</p><p>Oh wait...</p>

Greggthegrmreapr
06-17-2010, 07:22 PM
<p>Does anyone else ever feel like they need a shower after Seliri has posted in a thread you did?</p><p>PvP survived just fine before when only a few pieces of gear had procs. </p>