PDA

View Full Version : Tribunal Cloak

Proud_Silence
06-06-2010, 04:37 PM
<p>Can the duration please be adjusted ?</p><p>And the rate at which it procs ?</p><p>Just had 3 individual fights against the same ranger 1 vs 1, and each fight, the first autoattack triggered the stun. I pot'ed it first time. pot was down for other 2 fights. </p><p>Ever wonder howcome a lvl 90 is using a lvl 70 ( or even lower ?) item ? It's because its effect is out of hand, making tribunal cloak a far superior choice then any other cloak in game.</p><p>Or is this something like the 45%  in combat speed mount ? where you at SoE are trying to dictate what we must wear in order to stay competitive ?</p><p>I wish i was a bluebie, then my QQ would be heard...</p>

Ragnaphore
06-06-2010, 05:14 PM
<p><cite>Proud_Silence wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>Ever wonder howcome a lvl 90 is using a lvl 70 ( or even lower ?) item ? It's because its effect is out of hand, making tribunal cloak a far superior choice then any other cloak in game.</p></blockquote><p><span >You would have a point if Justice's cloak was actualy superior to any other cloak but it isn't the case</span></p><p><span>aITEM -1950366370 -344374835:Glacial Sleet Cherub's Drape/a for exemple.</span></p><p><span>More chance to proc stun for a longer duration AND with stats beside the stun proc.</span></p>

Proud_Silence
06-06-2010, 06:43 PM
<p>Does the detrimental effect look the same as the one from Tribunal cloak ?</p>

YasikoSetsu
06-06-2010, 10:17 PM
<p>Concussive shock only triggers on spells.</p>