PDA

View Full Version : Low level PVP armor

Eboncross
06-06-2010, 02:48 AM
<p>Does anybody use the low level PVP armor yet? Is it worth getting?</p><p>Im interest in using the 30's armor but I see aside from the blue stats and Mitigation the armor is lower in STR, STA, AGI, INT, or WIS compared to MC.</p>

YasikoSetsu
06-06-2010, 04:26 AM
<p>You trollin' right now? ._.</p><p>Did you even take a glance at the resists? Theyre literally like 200 higher per resist, PER PIECE on the BG  armor, which is ridiculous at t4. Also, though the stamina is a little lower than MC, they give enough extra straight HP so that you actually gain health upon equipping each piece.</p><p>Yes, the main stats are lower, but the blue stats EAAASSIILY make up for the few stats you'll lose...</p><p>I use a full set at the moment, which puts me at just over 65% resist in each element, as a scout. You'd be easily at the cap for certain resists, on a class that has a buff for it.</p>

Naggasaki
06-06-2010, 04:35 AM
<p>I believe he was asking about the 'old school' pvp gear. But.....yeah.</p><p>Now that the answer has been provided....</p><p>/troll on</p><p>DON"T USE IT IN RAIDS PRE-TSO....IT'LL TRIVIALIZE THE CONTENT!</p>

Eboncross
06-06-2010, 06:14 AM
<p><cite>YasikoSetsuna wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>You trollin' right now? ._.</p><p>Did you even take a glance at the resists? Theyre literally like 200 higher per resist, PER PIECE on the BG  armor, which is ridiculous at t4. Also, though the stamina is a little lower than MC, they give enough extra straight HP so that you actually gain health upon equipping each piece.</p><p>Yes, the main stats are lower, but the blue stats EAAASSIILY make up for the few stats you'll lose...</p><p>I use a full set at the moment, which puts me at just over 65% resist in each element, as a scout. You'd be easily at the cap for certain resists, on a class that has a buff for it.</p></blockquote><p>Trolling? lol yea no, but it appears you do.</p>

YasikoSetsu
06-06-2010, 06:16 AM
<p><cite>[email protected] wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>I believe he was asking about the 'old school' pvp gear. But.....yeah.</p><p>Now that the answer has been provided....</p><p>/troll on</p><p>DON"T USE IT IN RAIDS PRE-TSO....IT'LL TRIVIALIZE THE CONTENT!</p></blockquote><p>The super old school pvp gear for 30's didnt have blue stats, as far as I remember. I guess I could be remembering incorrectly, though I doubt it. So the OP wouldnt make much sense, assuming thats what he was talkin about.</p><p>Edit:</p><p><cite>[email protected] wrote:</cite></p> <blockquote><p><cite>YasikoSetsuna wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>You trollin' right now? ._.</p><p>Did you even take a glance at the resists? Theyre literally like 200 higher per resist, PER PIECE on the BG  armor, which is ridiculous at t4. Also, though the stamina is a little lower than MC, they give enough extra straight HP so that you actually gain health upon equipping each piece.</p><p>Yes, the main stats are lower, but the blue stats EAAASSIILY make up for the few stats you'll lose...</p><p>I use a full set at the moment, which puts me at just over 65% resist in each element, as a scout. You'd be easily at the cap for certain resists, on a class that has a buff for it.</p></blockquote><p>Trolling? lol yea no, but it appears you do.</p></blockquote> <p>Just wanted to make sure broski, dont rage. I'd think someone with a 90, and a good few kills would know to weigh a crazy amount of resists, respectable blue stats, more mitigation, and to top it off: more hp/power, over a couple normal stats.</p>

Naggasaki
06-06-2010, 06:24 AM
<p>If I recall correctly, they stated that they were going to be 'bumping' the old mastercrafted to have 'toughness' on it for Battlegrounds. As for the 'Old School PvP' gear, I don't recall it having blue stats on it either. But it's been a LONG time since I spent any time PvP'ing in those tiers. They may have 'bumped' some of that as well....either way.</p>

Eboncross
06-06-2010, 06:44 AM
<p>I was just wondering how good it was is all. I glanced at it one day in between something and didnt really annalize it. Just chilling here at work and wanted to know what people thought of it is all. Ill look at it again today</p><p>Its funny how some people look for the bad in everything now a days</p>