PDA

View Full Version : City pvp, epic guards

Alazarz
06-05-2010, 12:36 PM
<p>I like to go into freeport and pvp.. I like it alot.. could you guys please increase the respawn timer on the epics in city pvp? once they have been killed it seems they pop almost instantly.. this forces the pvp to NF becasue the freeps drag the epics onto our group.. (though it is fun to kill the epic along with all of the fps) we even recieved an xbox with an evade master in it the other night from an epic city guard in WP.. but, it gets annoying having to re-kill those epics like 12 times with in 30 minutes.. k thx</p>

EndevorX
06-05-2010, 12:52 PM
<p><span style="color: #ff6600;">NO, us Qs can just fight in NFP over WFP!</span></p>

Eritius
06-05-2010, 12:54 PM
<p>Just a question for clarification. But are the guards a higher level on the PVP server? I just did a bit last night on this SK in fact where I was killing guards for the no-kick thing. The epic x2s and x4s were levels 48 and 55 and my level 74 was able to solo them (with about 5 minutes of work).</p><p>With that said, they aren't really a problem if tanked unless you're trying to solo PVP Freeport as a caster.</p><p>But it seems you can kill them just fine. Do they still agro if grey over there? Or do they aid whomever you're trying to fight? If its possible, I would suggest ignoring them. It reminds me of the city PVP in WoW, though the guards will spawn over and over if a NPC (quest giver or vender) has LoS to you. And because of that I agree if they pose a problem that they should probably be toned down on the spawn timer at least.</p>

Alazarz
06-05-2010, 01:22 PM
<p>they are lvl 95 epic x4s on nagafen .. still easy to kill. justa  pain killing them repeatabley after youve already laid siege to the fp city</p>

Shadowous Nightwing
06-06-2010, 09:26 AM
<p>I do like how you guys Seige our city to keep most of our lvl 90 freeps busy from joining the WFS</p>

Greggthegrmreapr
06-06-2010, 10:26 AM
<p>Meh.  Most of us that go to the city do because no one is out doing the WFs.</p>

ysslik
06-06-2010, 01:07 PM
<p>LOL you guys out number us llike 4 to 1 invade our city and then have the nerve to ask to nerf our gaurds.If you ask that then i should ask give us more epics but i wont its fine how it is.Its a fun challange.</p>

Gimet
06-06-2010, 01:20 PM
<p><cite>ysslik wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>LOL you guys out number us llike 4 to 1 invade our city and then have the nerve to ask to nerf our gaurds.If you ask that then i should ask give us more epics but i wont its fine how it is.Its a fun challange.</p></blockquote><p>When freeps outnumbered Qs 5 to 1, our guards STILL weren't nearly as strong as yours are. Not as numerous, either.</p>

ysslik
06-06-2010, 01:56 PM
<p>That might of been dont know Never did or seen  phases agianst city guards.To be honest this is really is a silly issue.We have biger issues we need to deal with and concentrate on then this.</p><p>Im calling for locking this one Kiara Before the pro trolls come out.</p>

Alazarz
06-07-2010, 02:37 AM
<p>ya  your right.. after we kill several epic guards in fp whilst fighting the fps they should basically insta respawn..i dont see anything wrong there .. no</p>

Grimfort
06-07-2010, 09:53 AM
<p>As a freep I don't really see an issue with this request. If the guards are killed by an attacking force, sure give it a few mins until reinforcements arrive. If you don't want pvp in the city, then stay out. If you get involved in pvp and get flagged and there are no guards around, tough poopies, that was your choice.</p><p>I think the current battles in FP are the best we have had for ages.  The Qs may outnumber us but we get to choose when to go into battle and can stackup in immunity before and use guards etc. Its much more fun then open pvp lagg-fest in CL. I'm getting kills and being killed in equal amount, all good fun for me.</p><p>As for a recent post I have seen saying that the FP'ers are just trying to find zones where we outnumber the Q's is not true for most of us. We want a fair fight, zoning out with a single group against 2-3 groups sometimes goes well, but a little more balance is what we are after, honest! Hell I've been out there solo against 3-4 groups just to keep the Qs entertained enough to stick around. Personally I want to win by skill/luck/judgement, not numbers.</p>

PeaSy1
06-07-2010, 10:28 AM
<p><cite>[email protected] wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p><cite>ysslik wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>LOL you guys out number us llike 4 to 1 invade our city and then have the nerve to ask to nerf our gaurds.If you ask that then i should ask give us more epics but i wont its fine how it is.Its a fun challange.</p></blockquote><p>When freeps outnumbered Qs 5 to 1, our guards STILL weren't nearly as strong as yours are. Not as numerous, either.</p></blockquote><p>Freeps havent outnumbered q's since eof...at least on naggy.</p>

TheVekk
06-07-2010, 10:54 AM
<p><cite>[email protected] wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>Meh.  Most of us that go to the city do because no one is out doing the WFs.</p></blockquote><p>The only reason people do not go to the ward feilds is becuse its always 30-40 freeps vs 70+ Qs....</p><p>Its a waste of time to even try to win as a freep, maybe if the lag was not so horrible out there we mite stand a chance.</p><p>As for the gaurds... someone said that freeport has more guards? lol theres 2 x4 and a x2, i can solo these with my warden without even trying. bfp guards are gray to 90's same as efp and sfp.....</p><p>Qeynos has south and north both having a Minimum of 4 x4 gaurds, i think south has 5 that roam and 2 up at the castle. again these are a joke, just like the freep ones. Q harbor has 1 epic gaurd that is a x2 with some heroic adds runing around.</p><p>Either way you look at it these guards do not make a massive diffence, any decent healer can heal some through there dps and with pvp on them.</p>