PDA

View Full Version : Racial Traits Ideas with or without Station Cash

Hanokh2010
06-04-2010, 09:18 PM
<p>1) Probably mentioned many times before, but could we just get pool of all the racial traits and be allowed to customize our character with any of them without restriction? For example, a Dwarf or Sarnak has 4 fairly desirable innate abilities, while a human only has 3, 2 of which have little value and the third one eventually is made moot by harvesting gear.  What if I want my gnome to be a fighter or a priest?  The racial traits discourage this.  SmokeJumper has repeatedly said that he wants to bring more fun to the game.  The almost limitless customization that this would add would be a lot of fun to me.  This would also be another gold sink, as repecs would cost gold.</p><p>2) Sell traits potions for Station Cash that can replace an existing trait.  So my human "10 minute quicker call recast trait" could be overwritten with tracking for 5 bucks, and for 10 bucks I could add that missing 4th trait to my human character with a limit of 4 or 5 innate abilities per character.  I think 4 is the limit for any race now, but think how many people would spend 10 bucks to add that 5th one.</p><p>3) The minmax folks would probably all have the same 4 or 5 traits but many people would be creative.</p>

DragonMaster2385
06-04-2010, 10:24 PM
No thanks. First, character effectiveness should not be purchased through station cash. Second, it destroys lore. Third, it removes purpose from your race selection. Just an all around bad idea. Sorry.

Garlin1
06-04-2010, 11:05 PM
<p>Ya, if that happens give me a potion to swap my lifeburn on my necro with a conjs elemental blast =P VETO</p>

Priddles
06-05-2010, 12:54 AM
<p>Instead of the ugly band-aid this would be, how about Sony just reworks the traits and balances them?</p>