PDA

View Full Version : Are they fixing the combat system?

Slow
06-04-2010, 09:59 AM
<p>Are they fixing it or what the hell is this , 3 months ago i tought it was supposed to be fixed but now i come back and you still get out of combat in 5 secounds while in PVP.</p><p>In group fights when people run out of power they get out of combat for a few secs and then come back to the fight, or just runs off.</p><p>in lower tiers people hit you till they start losing they sprint off 5 secs later their out of combat running off with a 70%speed mount.</p><p>GG SOE dont make me quit again, FIX THIS</p><p>Edit: only reason i came back was because of the pvp lock and i heard fame system comes back, if not im off again enjoy your 15bucks</p>

Harbringer Doom
06-04-2010, 11:58 AM
<p>There is not a doubt in my mind that we will all sorely miss your level-locked, fame-whoring, runner-lamenting 15 bucks.</p><p>Strangely enough, one would think the ability to quickly get out of combat would appeal to a level-locked fame-[Removed for Content]...</p>

Shiirr
06-04-2010, 01:05 PM
<p>Bad timing, eating sushi and reading Horknut's reply.  I now have wasabi burning it's way through my sinus cavity.</p>

Stuckx
06-04-2010, 01:16 PM
<p><cite>[email protected] wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>There is not a doubt in my mind that we will all sorely miss your level-locked, fame-whoring, runner-lamenting 15 bucks.</p><p>Strangely enough, one would think the ability to quickly get out of combat would appeal to a level-locked fame-[Removed for Content]...</p></blockquote><p>Not like you have any room to talk,tbh. I distinctly remember you speedhacking(blatantly too..you ran circles around me at about 500% runspeed) away from me when you were a Q in TSO.</p>

Harbringer Doom
06-04-2010, 01:44 PM
<p>Did the leprechans in your sock drawer tell you to write that?</p><p>Seriously, this is the last time I'm going to tell you to put down the crack pipe.</p><p>Its just not good for you, man.</p>

Stuckx
06-04-2010, 01:45 PM
<p><cite>[email protected] wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>Did the leprechans in your sock drawer tell you to write that?</p><p>Seriously, this is the last time I'm going to tell you to put down the crack pipe.</p><p>Its just not good for you, man.</p></blockquote><p>/shrug</p><p>Just calling it like I see it. The threads going to get locked anyways.</p>

BMonkeeus
06-04-2010, 01:48 PM
Drugs are bad...m'kay.

Harbringer Doom
06-04-2010, 01:51 PM
<p><cite>[email protected] wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p><cite>[email protected] wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>Did the leprechans in your sock drawer tell you to write that?</p><p>Seriously, this is the last time I'm going to tell you to put down the crack pipe.</p><p>Its just not good for you, man.</p></blockquote><p>/shrug</p><p>Just calling it like I see it. The threads going to get locked anyways.</p></blockquote><p>You should re-examine your memory of what you think you might have seen before spouting your doouchebag slanderous fantasy falsehoods, muchacho.</p><p>I'd rather melt my computer into a molten pile of slag before cheating at a video game, or knowingly associating with anyone who does.</p><p>For the last time crackhead, crack = bad.  Just say no.</p>

Stuckx
06-04-2010, 01:54 PM
<p>You're obviously going to deny it tooth and nail,so there's no point arguing about it. I know what I saw,you know you did it,that's all there is to it. Just saying..hypocrisy is bad,m'kay?</p>

Harbringer Doom
06-04-2010, 02:01 PM
<p>Bad crackbaby!  BAD!</p>

Slow
06-04-2010, 03:04 PM
<p><cite>[email protected] wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>There is not a doubt in my mind that we will all sorely miss your level-locked, fame-whoring, runner-lamenting 15 bucks.</p><p>Strangely enough, one would think the ability to quickly get out of combat would appeal to a level-locked fame-[Removed for Content]...</p></blockquote><p>Who the F are you? [Removed for Content] forum troll.</p>

Harbringer Doom
06-04-2010, 03:26 PM
<p>That's mean.   I clearly said we would miss you.</p>