PDA

View Full Version : Graphic option for being able to see out of NH windows.

Xaolong
06-04-2010, 08:26 AM
<p>Exactly as it says. What's the graphic option for being able to see out of the Halas windows in a house. For me it's just white-ish.</p>

Morghus
06-04-2010, 08:28 AM
<p>Need complex shaders turned on. unfortunately its a large performance drain.</p>

Thunderthyze
06-04-2010, 08:31 AM
<p>It's just a couple of featureless icefloes bobbing around on a calm sea. Nothing to see really apart from when the strippers show up on the right iceberg every evening at ten past eight on the dot.</p>

Xaolong
06-04-2010, 09:06 AM
<p>Wait, I thought they only hung out around Neriak's under-underground red-light district?</p>

JoarAddam
06-04-2010, 10:19 AM
<p>No they're in freeport, Jade Tiger's Den and the other bar in WFP i can't remember the name of just past Blood Haze inn</p>

Frenzywolf
06-04-2010, 11:09 AM
<p><cite>[email protected] wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>It's just a couple of featureless icefloes bobbing around on a calm sea. Nothing to see really apart from when the strippers show up on the right iceberg every evening at ten past eight on the dot.</p></blockquote><p>Ahhh but the sunset is lovely to watch along with the snowy scene. I don't blame someone wanting to be able to look out and see the view, that is part of the nicety of the Halas homes rather than dim, square boxes of rooms. I just wish the Qeynos home windows allow you to look out over the lovely city.</p>