PDA

View Full Version : Warfields Ideas!!!!

NightStalker1985
06-01-2010, 09:21 PM
<p><p><span style="font-family: verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px;">Warfields was a great idea and I commend Sony in making the large step in implementing it, but few problems arose. 1) Require PvP Kills to determine the coin rewards..-- To many Q's run around the towers just trying to stay alive for their free 15tokens. Also to many 90's just sit in towers on multiple accounts just to get free tokens. Make multiple account users EARN their free 15 tokens at least instead of afk in tower.2) During war fields require in combat run speed = 0% or a flat rate-- We got to many q's circling towers for free 15 tokens instead of participating in warfields events.3) Running from combat should result in be'in evac'd out of the zone or a penalty against the rewards..-- Running from combat and still getting 15 tokens for winning, I believe if you run from fights you should get penalized in some way at least during war fields. this is a event and lets all play.4) Finally - Prevent Q/Exile GM's/Guide's to force a reload of zone / rerun patcher.-- They using this way to often in very few chances FP's might win, this is a form of cheating, and should be strict on this and not brush it off like its lagged out / restart zones. (most of the time it's not)</span></p></p><p><span style="font-family: verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px;">~Your friendly Sniiperr, just voicing my opinions in perfecting first release of Warfields~</span></p>

Kiara
06-01-2010, 10:18 PM
<p>We don't need a dozen threads about the same thing. </p><p><span ><a href="list.m?topic_id=478759">Warfields (PVP Server Only)</a> </span> <span > </span></p><p>Send it all to one thread, if you please.</p>