PDA

View Full Version : Possible refund for tokens due to insane price drops on gear?

macsux
05-31-2010, 01:54 PM
<p>Well since devs decided to drop the price on items across the board to like nothing, can we at least get some kind trade in to get partial refund of tokens. I paid 1500 tokens for the [Removed for Content] wrist item, which is now going for 125 tokens. That's a nearly 15x drop in value! I can outfit an entire alt in full pvp gear. To add some fairness to the people that spent months pvping maybe add some exchange merchant to get some tokens back? Just a thought.</p>

Wytie
06-01-2010, 10:01 AM
<p>They would never do that tbh.</p><p>Look at shard armor from TSO, do you think everyone who bought it when it first came out should now get a refund since the prices have now dropped? Do you think they will do that?</p><p>Me either. lol</p>

buffquinn
06-01-2010, 10:15 AM
<p>Yeah, while I can truely feel your pain, over time the cost of everything drops.  Usually not by such a huge number for sure, but you have also been able to use it for some time, while we are just getting ours now.  Besides that if you were willing and able to spend 1500 tokens on one piece of jewelery, you must be able to get them quite easily and/or really wanted that wrist item asap.</p>