PDA

View Full Version : Are Iksars the master race?


LaetitiaSadier
05-27-2010, 05:42 AM
<p>we are physically superior to that of Ratonga</p><p>we are mentally more capable than the mud-dwelling trolls</p><p>we are more agile than the clumsy Ogre</p><p>we are also better looking than uuuuummm...imps</p><p>and we also have the charisma of an angel yet underneath it all we are the spawn of the demon!</p>

Lethe5683
05-27-2010, 05:53 AM
<p><cite>LaetitiaSadier wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>we are physically superior to that of Ratonga</p><p><span style="color: #993366;">If by "physical" all you mean is strength and toughness than yes.</span></p><p>we are mentally more capable than the mud-dwelling trolls</p><p><span style="color: #993366;">Yet there are many races more intelligent than Iksar.</span></p><p>we are more agile than the clumsy Ogre</p><p><span style="color: #993366;">Compared to ratonga you <em>are</em> clumsy ogres.</span></p><p>we are also better looking than uuuuummm...imps</p><p><span style="color: #993366;">lol</span></p><p>and we also have the charisma of an angel yet underneath it all <span style="color: #ff0000;">we are the spawn of the demon</span>!</p><p><span style="color: #993366;">I have to agree with that.</span></p></blockquote>

Nightshade
05-27-2010, 10:19 AM
<p>Teir'dal.</p><p>That is all.</p>

Carthr
05-27-2010, 10:21 AM
<p>What a racist thread</p>

Nazreen
05-27-2010, 10:40 AM
<p><cite>[email protected] DLere wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>Teir'dal.</p><p>That is all.</p></blockquote><p><img src="/eq2/images/smilies/e8a506dc4ad763aca51bec4ca7dc8560.gif" border="0" /></p>

Dareena
05-27-2010, 10:42 AM
<p>What's the going rate on iksar boots these days?  I mean, I know that items with croc skin are expensive and valueable.  How about iksar?  Just trying to figure out if I should open up a side business while I run around Sebellis.</p>

Grong
05-27-2010, 11:23 AM
<p>And...chicks dig lizards.</p>

Tygana
05-27-2010, 08:36 PM
<p><img src="/eq2/images/smilies/69934afc394145350659cd7add244ca9.gif" border="0" /><span style="font-size: large;">Kerra are the master race!</span><img src="/eq2/images/smilies/69934afc394145350659cd7add244ca9.gif" border="0" /></p><p>You iksars are only good for your skin to make bags from! <img src="/eq2/images/smilies/908627bbe5e9f6a080977db8c365caff.gif" border="0" /></p>

Daedalus Raistlin
05-27-2010, 08:53 PM
<p><cite>[email protected] Bayle wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p><img src="/eq2/images/smilies/69934afc394145350659cd7add244ca9.gif" border="0" /><span style="font-size: large;">Kerra are the master race!</span><img src="/eq2/images/smilies/69934afc394145350659cd7add244ca9.gif" border="0" /></p><p>You iksars are only good for your skin to make bags from! <img src="/eq2/images/smilies/908627bbe5e9f6a080977db8c365caff.gif" border="0" /></p></blockquote><p>Agreed.</p><p>...though I do keep one Iksar as a pet. I named him Snakeskin, and he's cute!</p>

Besual
05-28-2010, 02:52 AM
<p>You need e REAL tail (not a skinny one) and scales to have the power for world domination. And only iksars fit these points.</p><p>The rats think, chees is a god.</p><p>The cats are just walking flea bag.</p><p>The mots have to life in fear of instant death from a fly swatter.</p><p>The frogs... their lags a quite tasty.</p><p>And all the other softskins with or without pointy ears can be decent slaves wih some training. Well you can squeez the ink elfs if you need some ink. Or send a group of gnomes down the floor to trigger a deadly trap.</p>

Lethe5683
05-28-2010, 06:24 AM
<p><cite>Besual wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>You need e REAL tail (not a skinny one) and scales to have the power for world domination. And only iksars fit these points.</p></blockquote><p><span style="color: #993366;">Fat tails are useless.</span></p>

Wurm
05-28-2010, 06:47 AM
<p><cite>[email protected] DLere wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>Teir'dal.</p><p>That is all.</p></blockquote><p><img src="/eq2/images/smilies/e8a506dc4ad763aca51bec4ca7dc8560.gif" border="0" /> x 2 (except the original graphics males of course)</p>

Axterix
05-28-2010, 07:12 AM
<p><cite>Lethe5683 wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p><cite>Besual wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>You need e REAL tail (not a skinny one) and scales to have the power for world domination. And only iksars fit these points.</p></blockquote><p><span style="color: #993366;">Fat tails are useless.</span></p></blockquote><p>Quite useful for swimming, actually.  Or swatting things like Ratonga or gnomes away.</p><p>Unlike softskin tails, whose only real purpose seem to be as toys for children.  And not just for mewling kittens.  You can cut them off, fold them and knot them properly, and make animals from them.  An art invented by Iksar and imitated by softskins using synthetic materials.</p>

Skwor
05-28-2010, 10:28 AM
<p><span style="color: #000000;"><span style="font-size: x-small;"><span style="color: #ffffff;"><span style="color: #ffffff;">The master race is obviously GNOMES! I don't see how this is even debatable. Most of Norrath we know today is available because</span> of the gnomes, consider what would still be unavailable if it weren't for the discovery and access we provide. </span></span></span></p><p><span style="color: #000000;"><span style="font-size: x-small;"><span style="color: #ffffff;">We toil and risk our very lives to bring only the best inventions of the most complicated design all for the glory of experimentation and knowledge. </span></span></span></p><p><span style="color: #000000;"><span style="font-size: x-small;"><span style="color: #ffffff;">Just imagine how dull the lesser races lives would be without our marvelous gidgets and gadgets, tinkerfest, repair bots, etc...</span></span></span></p><p><span style="color: #000000;"><span style="font-size: x-small;"><span style="color: #ffffff;">Yes I think this proves the point both philosophically and empirically. If you desire further proof I will post my mathematical computations on the subject with detailed notes on assumed posits and inductive symbolic reasoning showing the apodictic nature of the above internal truths</span></span></span></p>

MaCloud1032
05-28-2010, 10:56 AM
We all know human's rule the roost. The lizards and frogs don't like the cold. The big oaf barbarians don't like the heat. The gnomes and halflings get punted and eating by trolls and ogers. The rats get traped. Kittys get lost to a rubber ball. Euridites blow them selfs and the moon up. Bugs go smoosh. Dwarfs always drunk. Just leaves the tree hugging elfs /evil grin

illaria
05-28-2010, 12:06 PM
<p>Hahahaha these iksar posts just kill me!!</p><p>I think the real reason these pro-iksar posts are being created is that the male iksars are unable to find suitable in game mates and so are trying to get some lady iksars created</p>

Alvane
05-28-2010, 12:25 PM
<p>I believe in equal opportunity. I have a high elf, iksar, erudite, barbarian, gnome, dwarf, dark elf. If I ever get more than 7 slots on my account, the ratonga is next, then a troll ........ last on my list is human slightly behind the kerra. <img src="/eq2/images/smilies/ed515dbff23a0ee3241dcc0a601c9ed6.gif" border="0" /></p>

circusgirl
05-28-2010, 12:42 PM
<p>Lore-wise, the dominant race on Norrath at the moment is humans.  Not very interesting, but it doesn't change the fact that humans rule both of the dominant empires in-game.  </p>

MaCloud1032
05-28-2010, 12:51 PM
*flex*

kelvmor
05-28-2010, 12:55 PM
<p>Dark elves are vain blue/purple goth people with weird hairstyles and emo fairy pets that got their [Removed for Content] beat by clockworks, dwarves and wood elves. They also worship an emo god. True story.</p><p>Iksar are dominating control freaks with deep-seated anger issues that conquered a continent and made war with dragons and giants... And won. Aside from Trakanon's trickery.</p><p>Kerra are crazy cat people.</p><p>Ratonga are thieving little louts that wish they were as awesome and favored by Brell as the dwarves.</p><p>Humans are redundant.</p><p>Barbarians are redundant.</p><p>Gnomes are crazy people that build big giant machines that kicked them out of their own home.</p><p>Frogloks are delicious.</p><p>Fae cry at rainbows.</p><p>Arasai are emo.</p><p>Dwarves are amazing at everything, though they're short.</p><p>Wood elves are enviromentalists. Which really isn't a bad thing, but it will eventually get them killed.</p><p>High elves are haughty, arrogant, vain creatures incapable of looking at anything below their raised noses.</p><p>Halflings are short, fat, and tricky.</p><p>Sarnak have temper problems.</p><p>Trolls are stupid, savage beasts.</p><p>Half elves are... Kinda awesome, actually, if you look at them in non-SOGA. Piercings and mohawks ftw.</p><p>Erudites are bald and frail.</p><p>Ogres are an intelligent race of kings that have, multiple times in the past, brought Norrath's greatest cities to their knees. They made war with the Rathe several times, brought Qeynos and Freeport to their knees, slaughtered the Frogloks of Guk/Gukta, enslaved the Trolls of Grobb, and subsequently conquered everything that stood in their path. It took the intervention of the Green Mist, Cazic-Thule's greatest weapon, to stop them. They are strong of body and mind (Remember: THEY DO NOT HAVE THE RATHE'S CURSE ANYMORE). And above all, they were designed by Rallos Zek, God of War, to conquer.</p><p>It's obvious who the master race is.</p>

Neskonlith
05-28-2010, 01:22 PM
<p><span style="color: #ff0000;">No dinner party can be considered complete without iksari contributions!</span></p><p><span style="color: #ff0000;">When you examine the cookbooks of top chefs such as Gnomeril, Anth'Gnomy Bourdain, Gordon Gnomesy and many many others, it becomes clockwork-clear that iksari features very prominently in Norrathian palates - if not <span style="text-decoration: underline;">the</span> top race in matters of taste. <em>Top</em> race.</span></p><p><span style="color: #ff0000;">mmmm... iksar liver sizzling on the grill, some fava beans and a nice chianti sounds pretty good right now!</span></p><p style="padding-left: 30px;"><span style="color: #ff0000; font-size: xx-small;"><em>I wish I was in camp D.I.R.T.Y.Eating barbequed iksariI'd take requests on the cogifluzzifyingwarpallingticcinggimbalergearallic-stoneI'm on a wavelength far from homeI feel a hot wind from the Silent CityI dial it in from south of the Stilled SeaI hear the talking of the DJCan't understand just what does he say?</em></span></p><p style="padding-left: 30px;"><span style="color: #ff0000; font-size: xx-small;"><em>I'm on a clockwork radio. I'm on a clockwork, whoa-Oh, radio</em></span></p>

Gilasil
05-28-2010, 02:28 PM
<p><cite>LaetitiaSadier wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>we are physically superior to that of Ratonga</p><p>we are mentally more capable than the mud-dwelling trolls</p><p>we are more agile than the clumsy Ogre</p><p>we are also better looking than uuuuummm...imps</p><p>and we also have the charisma of an angel yet underneath it all we are the spawn of the demon!</p></blockquote><p>Of course Iksar are the master race.  That's not even open to debate.   The slaves just haven't accepted it yet is all.</p>

JoarAddam
05-28-2010, 03:15 PM
<p>Of all the races, I think I've only ever killed one Kerran in PVE...  and that one was posessed or something.  I don't recall having killed any fae or arsai or ratonga... or dwarves for that matter....  what's with the littles getting a pass?    have killed tons of Ogres, Frogloks, Iksar, Trolls, dark elves and high elves, sarnak, humans, halflings, erudites gnomes...   Don't recall killing any barbarians...  am I missing 2?  Wood elves and ... haven't killed them I think, or not many...</p>

Birna
05-29-2010, 01:57 AM
<p>No.</p><p>Of course it's Arasai. We make emo look cute and smexey <img src="/eq2/images/smilies/8a80c6485cd926be453217d59a84a888.gif" border="0" /></p>

Lethe5683
05-29-2010, 06:02 AM
<p><cite>kelvmor wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>Ogres are an intelligent race of kings...</p></blockquote><p><span style="color: #993366;">Ogres are only intelligent when compared with trolls.</span></p>

Wingrider01
05-29-2010, 09:20 AM
<p><cite>[email protected] Bayle wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>And...chicks dig lizards.</p></blockquote><p>especially when in the form of shoes and purses</p>

kelvmor
05-29-2010, 11:56 AM
<p><cite>Lethe5683 wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p><cite>kelvmor wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>Ogres are an intelligent race of kings...</p></blockquote><p><span style="color: #993366;">Ogres are only intelligent when compared with trolls.</span></p></blockquote><p>Not so! Ogres have long been released from the Rathe's curse, returning their intelligence. They're quite cunning, compared to a human, even.</p>

Neskonlith
05-29-2010, 04:04 PM
<p><span style="color: #ff0000;">9 out of 10 of Norrath's finest Chefs agree that iksars are the most desirable contributors to any event of good taste!</span></p><p><span style="color: #ff0000;">Here at <span style="font-family: Verdana; color: red; font-size: 9pt;"><strong>Stormhold Meats</strong><span style="font-family: Verdana; color: red; font-size: 9pt; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-bidi-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-CA; mso-fareast-language: EN-CA; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA;">®</span></span>, we use only the finest cuts of flesh...</span></p><p><img src="http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb310/Bitter_Coffee/screenies/onlythefinestcutsMedium.jpg" /></p><p><span style="color: #ff0000;">...from the premium ingredients that we salvage from the <strong>Battlegrounds</strong> and/or adventuring skirmishes of merit!</span></p><p><img src="http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb310/Bitter_Coffee/screenies/onlyqualityingredientsMedium.jpg" /></p><p><span style="color: #ff0000;">Coming Soon! to a Provisioner's broker listing near you: a new line of <span style="font-family: Verdana; color: red; font-size: 9pt;"><strong><span style="text-decoration: underline;">Coldain Cuts</span></strong>™ </span>for a cool new sandwich snack that is both delicious and nutritious!</span></p>

Neskonlith
05-29-2010, 04:05 PM
<p><cite>Wingrider01 wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p><cite>[email protected] Bayle wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>And...chicks dig lizards.</p></blockquote><p>especially when in the form of shoes and purses</p></blockquote><p><span style="color: #ff0000;">Has anyone mentioned that iksar can also help you save 15% or more on broker's fees??</span></p>

erin
05-29-2010, 06:12 PM
<p>Have you seen the bizarre way iksar run?  Master race?  I think not.  Look like they are going to tip over every step.</p>

Lethe5683
05-30-2010, 03:40 AM
<p><cite>kelvmor wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p><cite>Lethe5683 wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p><cite>kelvmor wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>Ogres are an intelligent race of kings...</p></blockquote><p><span style="color: #993366;">Ogres are only intelligent when compared with trolls.</span></p></blockquote><p>Not so! Ogres have long been released from the Rathe's curse, returning their intelligence. They're quite cunning, compared to a human, even.</p></blockquote><p><span style="color: #993366;">I was exaggerating, they are not the least intelligent race but they are still far from the most intelligent.</span></p>

Odys
05-30-2010, 06:11 AM
<p>I get confused when grouped with Iksar since i consider them as mobs. A lore and legend is missng and should be implemented.</p>

Cusashorn
05-30-2010, 12:10 PM
<p><cite>kelvmor wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>Humans are redundant.</p></blockquote><p>LOL!</p>

Rainmare
05-30-2010, 05:46 PM
<p>bah. the master race are the Koada'Dal.</p><p>Only we have the intellectual, moral, and physical perfection to rule.</p><p>Erudites and gnomes while coming close in intelligence, are notoriously known for impatience that causes disasters...or for biting off more then they can chew. i.e. the Hole, Klak'anon, both drednever expeditions, the ulterean spire disaster...</p><p>Iksar, Tier'dal and Ogres all suffer the same problem. Infighting. Ogres always trying to outdo thier rivals in feats of strength/power, Tier'dal constantly trying to backstab/outdo eachother and set eachother up as catspaws to take falls for anything to go wrong. Iksar always trying to climb up the ladder, so to speak, by killing the person ahead of them.</p><p>Trolls lack the brainpower, to put it nicely.</p><p>Dwarves drink too much, and are far too impressed with shiny metal and jewels.</p><p>Ratonga can't be trusted. giving a ratonga leadership positions is asking for problems. adn they also are easily distract by shiny objects and cheese.</p><p>Halflings are too lazy.</p><p>Feir'Dal and Ayr'dal both lack the disciplne. they love thier parties and revelry too much.</p><p>Sarnak are good contenders, they study, they can fight, they are tough...but they are too narrow minded. they only deal with direct threats. everything else gets for the most part ignored...makes them too easy a target for the devious ratonga/tier'dal.</p><p>Humans and Barbarians simply don't know enough, or live long enough to properly utilize what they learn. not to mention they also have infighting, and treachery problems. While I must admire the Combine Empire's ruler, how quickly that empire collapsed at the first true act of treachery is also an equally large black mark.</p><p>the Fae are too lack the muscle...too many other races can easily swat them aside.</p><p>the Arasai suffer all the problems of the Tier'dal, AND they are swattable by most everyone..and are usually the catspaws and fallguys for Tier'dal plans gone awry.</p><p>the Renda'dal, the fallen brothers and sisters of the Koada'dal....are too xenophobic.</p><p>That leaves just us Koada'dal with the learning, the application of thier learning, the military skill and strategy, the diplomatic expertise, and the Tunare guided moral center to do the right thing. adn we don't suffer the infighting that most other races do on massive scale...so we are obviously the best race to be the Master Race, to which all others should bow before or endeavor to be like.</p>

Jaezah
05-30-2010, 08:06 PM
<p><cite>[email protected] DLere wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>Teir'dal.</p><p>That is all.</p></blockquote><p>x3 <img src="/eq2/images/smilies/49869fe8223507d7223db3451e5321aa.gif" border="0" /> ... i'm sorry i ever made any other race.  Drow all the way for me </p>

erin
05-30-2010, 10:41 PM
<p><cite>Jaezah wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p><cite>[email protected] DLere wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>Teir'dal.</p><p>That is all.</p></blockquote><p>x3 <img src="/eq2/images/smilies/49869fe8223507d7223db3451e5321aa.gif" border="0" /> ... i'm sorry i ever made any other race.  Drow all the way for me </p></blockquote><p>You mean the blueberries/smurfs?  /smirk</p>

Lethe5683
05-31-2010, 03:28 AM
<p><cite>[email protected] wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>I get confused when grouped with Iksar since i consider them as mobs. A lore and legend is missng and should be implemented.</p></blockquote><p><span style="color: #993366;">Sometimes I even try to loot their bodies when they die.</span></p>

Lethe5683
05-31-2010, 03:30 AM
<p><cite>[email protected] wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>Ratonga can't be trusted. giving a ratonga leadership positions is asking for problems. adn <span style="color: #ff0000;">they also are easily distract by shiny objects and cheese.</span></p></blockquote><p><span style="color: #993366;">That's an untrue stereotype.</span></p>

Levatino
05-31-2010, 04:37 AM
<p>yeah my alt Ratonga Sammax was highly upset when he heared about this statement made about Ratonga he was in a monologue about the uberness of rats when he rushed off; apparantly the neighbour had some good Gouda</p>

Chiyoiche
05-31-2010, 01:23 PM
<p><cite>Lethe5683 wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p><cite>[email protected] wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>I get confused when grouped with Iksar since i consider them as mobs. A lore and legend is missng and should be implemented.</p></blockquote><p><span style="color: #993366;">Sometimes I even try to loot their bodies when they die.</span></p></blockquote><p>no no no no no...you see...when we do this so called...''dying'' in group...we really arent dead...we are just acting. this way, when you get close, it makes it easyer for us to grab you then rip out your liver...er...i mean...what? did someone just now mention a fresh warm liver? i swear someone did...*shifty eyes*</p><p>Iksar truely are a master race! we can adapt much easyer then the softies...we all know this...*sniff sniff*...my my...so hungry...</p>

Lethe5683
05-31-2010, 05:30 PM
<p><cite>[email protected] Bayle wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p><cite>Lethe5683 wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p><cite>[email protected] wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>I get confused when grouped with Iksar since i consider them as mobs. A lore and legend is missng and should be implemented.</p></blockquote><p><span style="color: #993366;">Sometimes I even try to loot their bodies when they die.</span></p></blockquote><p>no no no no no...you see...when we do this so called...''dying'' in group...we really arent dead...we are just acting. this way, when you get close, it makes it easyer for us to grab you then rip out your liver...er...i mean...what? did someone just now mention a fresh warm liver? i swear someone did...*shifty eyes*</p><p>Iksar truely are a master race! we can adapt much easyer then the softies...we all know this...*sniff sniff*...my my...so hungry...</p></blockquote><p><span style="color: #993366;">Reptiles are inherently less adaptable than mammals.</span></p>

Tygana
06-02-2010, 10:08 PM
<p><cite>[email protected] wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>bah. the master race are the Koada'Dal.</p><p>Only we have the intellectual, moral, and physical perfection to rule.</p><p>Erudites and gnomes while coming close in intelligence, are notoriously known for impatience that causes disasters...or for biting off more then they can chew. i.e. the Hole, Klak'anon, both drednever expeditions, the ulterean spire disaster...</p><p>Iksar, Tier'dal and Ogres all suffer the same problem. Infighting. Ogres always trying to outdo thier rivals in feats of strength/power, Tier'dal constantly trying to backstab/outdo eachother and set eachother up as catspaws to take falls for anything to go wrong. Iksar always trying to climb up the ladder, so to speak, by killing the person ahead of them.</p><p>Trolls lack the brainpower, to put it nicely.</p><p>Dwarves drink too much, and are far too impressed with shiny metal and jewels.</p><p>Ratonga can't be trusted. giving a ratonga leadership positions is asking for problems. adn they also are easily distract by shiny objects and cheese.</p><p>Halflings are too lazy.</p><p>Feir'Dal and Ayr'dal both lack the disciplne. they love thier parties and revelry too much.</p><p>Sarnak are good contenders, they study, they can fight, they are tough...but they are too narrow minded. they only deal with direct threats. everything else gets for the most part ignored...makes them too easy a target for the devious ratonga/tier'dal.</p><p>Humans and Barbarians simply don't know enough, or live long enough to properly utilize what they learn. not to mention they also have infighting, and treachery problems. While I must admire the Combine Empire's ruler, how quickly that empire collapsed at the first true act of treachery is also an equally large black mark.</p><p>the Fae are too lack the muscle...too many other races can easily swat them aside.</p><p>the Arasai suffer all the problems of the Tier'dal, AND they are swattable by most everyone..and are usually the catspaws and fallguys for Tier'dal plans gone awry.</p><p>the Renda'dal, the fallen brothers and sisters of the Koada'dal....are too xenophobic.</p><p>That leaves just us Koada'dal with the learning, the application of thier learning, the military skill and strategy, the diplomatic expertise, and the Tunare guided moral center to do the right thing. adn we don't suffer the infighting that most other races do on massive scale...so we are obviously the best race to be the Master Race, to which all others should bow before or endeavor to be like.</p></blockquote><p>No, that just leaves the Kerra, who sneak up behind the koada'dal, kill them, eat them, and steal their shinies!</p>