PDA

View Full Version : Evil to Good to Halas back to Evil...

Rhon
05-26-2010, 08:30 PM
<p>I love the new Halas housing.  It is by far in my opinion to be the best out there as yet.  My Coercer currently has a house in Freeport and I was thinking about doing something crazy.  Since I cannot get the 5 room house due to my alignment I was thinking about betraying to Good, getting Halas citizenship, getting my 5 Room house then betray back to my original class.  I know I will loose my masters but currently I do not have that many at all.  I know I will loose all my Experts which I have all of them at this time but I can always get those back easy enough.  Does anyone see anything I'm overlooking on this?  It seems crazy that Evils cannot get housing here. </p><p>Thanks in advance.</p>

Mikaila
05-27-2010, 07:05 AM
<p>Yeah, you'd lose your house as soon as you betray.</p><p>It's kind of a shame, I really like the Halas housing, but I want to stay an Assassin. The mandatory class change makes betrayal not an option for me.</p>

Amphibia
05-27-2010, 08:57 AM
<p><cite>Mikaila wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>Yeah, you'd lose your house as soon as you betray.</p><p>It's kind of a shame, I really like the Halas housing, but I want to stay an Assassin. The mandatory class change makes betrayal not an option for me.</p></blockquote><p>That would be incorrect. You never lose a house you own in this game. And you can easily port to it if your guild has the port to home- amenity, even if your house is in a city of the opposite alignemnt. You can not get a city call there, though, unless your character lives there.</p>