PDA

View Full Version : Kelethin Citizenship Problem

Sphiriah
05-26-2010, 06:59 AM
<p>So, I made a fae recently and did the quest to gain citizenship into Kelethin. And yesterday after the update, I switched my citizenship to Halas.</p><p>Today, I decided I wanted to go back to Kelethin, so I did the necessary faction quest to get my faction to +10,000.</p><p>Gibrien Marsden gives me the quest to talk to Queen Amree about making my citizenship final (Kelethin: Citizenship). When I go to talk to Queen Amree, I get to the last of her dialog and there is no option for me to choose, making me be unable to complete the quest and gain Kelethin citizenship.</p><p>I remember having this problem once years ago, but I cannot remember how to get around it.</p><p>Any help would be appreciated.</p>

Sphiriah
05-26-2010, 09:02 AM
<p>/nudge</p>

Sphiriah
05-26-2010, 01:14 PM
<p>Anyone?</p>

Virginie
05-26-2010, 01:50 PM
<p>I, also, am having this problem. I got the quest to see the queen, and she doesn't give me any option to update the quest. I'm frustrated.</p>

Sphiriah
05-26-2010, 03:57 PM
<p>halp</p>

Eveningsong
05-26-2010, 06:30 PM
<p>It sounds like the quest is broken.  All you can really do is /bug with the details, then /petition to get a GM to try to complete the quest for you.</p>

Valoric
05-31-2010, 04:13 PM
<p>I /bugged and /petitioned this yesterday. The first reply said I only have 5000 faction with City of Kelethin even though my Faction tab showed 10000 and Gilbrien Marsden will give me the quest Kelethin: Citizenship to talk to Queen Amree. I went ahead and did the faction quests enough times to raise my faction to 40000 just for the heck of it. Still no Yes/No choice at the end of Queen Amree's dialog. So I petitioned again and got the "This is a known issue and we're working on it" spiel. So at this point I can't become a citizen, I can't back out of my choice to change from my old city to Kelethin and I can't access any of my house items. Sweet. :/</p>

Aurumn
05-31-2010, 07:08 PM
<p>I recently thought I was stuck in the Kelethin citizenship quest, but I found that I'd actually missed a dialogue option with the ambassador. Once I went back to him and got that last part fixed I was able to return to Queen Amree and I was finally offered the final dialogue option to complete the transition. I suggest you return to the ambassador and make sure you didn't also miss a dialogue option to wrap things up with him.</p>

Valoric
06-01-2010, 01:32 PM
<p><cite>[email protected] wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>I /bugged and /petitioned this yesterday. The first reply said I only have 5000 faction with City of Kelethin even though my Faction tab showed 10000 and Gilbrien Marsden will give me the quest Kelethin: Citizenship to talk to Queen Amree. I went ahead and did the faction quests enough times to raise my faction to 40000 just for the heck of it. Still no Yes/No choice at the end of Queen Amree's dialog. So I petitioned again and got the "This is a known issue and we're working on it" spiel. So at this point I can't become a citizen, I can't back out of my choice to change from my old city to Kelethin and I can't access any of my house items. Sweet. :/</p></blockquote><p>I updated my original petition with customer service and asked if they could either set me back to New Halas citizenship or fix Kelethin citizenship. Two GM visits later (Thank you Euronyma and Genevia) and I am working correctly again. I know they can't fix everything but in this instance the GMs really came through and in less than 24 hrs.</p>

ajadams
06-01-2010, 02:44 PM
<p>Did they set you back to New Halas or Kelethin? Cause I'm stuck too</p>

Valoric
06-01-2010, 02:58 PM
<p>The first GM completed the quest for me which didn't completely work. Gibrien Marsden still thought I had not completed the quest and I did not receive the Call to Kelethin spell. The second GM went with me to Gibrien Marsden, completed the quest, reset my citizenship etc. This worked correctly and I was at that point a full citizen of Kelethin, Gibrien recognized me and would let me change to Qeynos or New Halas if I want to.</p>