PDA

View Full Version : Yellow slots in armor

Darkshadow
05-25-2010, 11:06 PM
<p>Posted this in the General Feedback thread, but wanted to post here too, in case it gets a different set of eyes.</p><p>According to the patch notes:</p><p><span style="color: #ff0000;">Added yellow slot adornments to <span style="font-size: large;">ALL</span> level 80+ mastercrafted armor.</span></p><p>However this is NOT so, level 90 MC armor does NOT have a yellow slot. I have searched in vain to see if there was anything on this (I'm not the greatest with searching), if anyone can point me otherwise.   Does it mean that only the 82/84 Mastercrafted stuff is going to have it, or is is supposed to mean EVERY MC set over 80 is supposed to have it, because it appears that the pvp armor is not included.  Out of curiosity I was wondering if Shard armor is also supposed to have the slot (I know technically it's Legenday, just curious). THanks to anyone who knows.</p>

Vortexelemental
05-25-2010, 11:30 PM
<p>That's pvp armor, giving it yellow slots would make it better than anything but the blue slot stuff.</p>

Darkshadow
05-26-2010, 12:13 AM
<p>Agreed, I am jsut confused by the wording of the patch notes, as it says ALL MC (which the level 90 pvp is), want ot make sure it's not an error on their part.</p>

Rick777
05-26-2010, 09:38 AM
<p>They should add a blue slot to the 90 MC PVP armor at least.  I was under the impression that blue slot effects only worked in PVP.</p>

Darkshadow
05-26-2010, 03:16 PM
<p>No word from a redname on this?</p>