PDA

View Full Version : learning the path not updating

crumpledmonkey
05-25-2010, 04:47 PM
<p>well i pulled out a low lvl toon to try lagfields out and had never done the learning the path quest on my guard.</p><p>was unable to update the second step to locate the reward merchants as the old ones dont exist anymore and the new ones wont update anybody find a workaround yet untill it is updated.</p>

Olihin
05-25-2010, 05:47 PM
<p>I will have this fixed as soon as possible. </p><p>Thank you!</p><p><span style="font-size: large; color: #ff0000;">Olihin</span></p>

AziBam
05-28-2010, 07:09 PM
<p>Any updates on this?  Or, workarounds?  I have a new toon I'd like to be able to get some writs on but can't.  Is it only the FP/Q version that's broken?  Do the ones work in TD or Neriak?</p>

Brigh
05-28-2010, 09:08 PM
<p><cite>[email protected] wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>Any updates on this?  Or, workarounds?  I have a new toon I'd like to be able to get some writs on but can't.  Is it only the FP/Q version that's broken?  Do the ones work in TD or Neriak?</p></blockquote><p>The quest has nothing to do with getting writs.</p>

AziBam
05-28-2010, 11:09 PM
<p><cite>Brigh wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p><cite>[email protected] wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>Any updates on this?  Or, workarounds?  I have a new toon I'd like to be able to get some writs on but can't.  Is it only the FP/Q version that's broken?  Do the ones work in TD or Neriak?</p></blockquote><p>The quest has nothing to do with getting writs.</p></blockquote><p>Gah, stupid of me for assuming.  TYVM!  After reading your reply I ran to the writ-giver and picked up a wanted poster.  /sigh</p><p>Thanks again.</p>