PDA

View Full Version : $25 for a mount is entirely too much.

Valdimere
05-25-2010, 01:30 PM
<p>I have nothing against the Marketplace, and I have actually purchased quite a few appearance items from it.  That being said, who ever is pricing things in the Marketplace lately needs to have a reality check.  $25 for a mount is entirely too much money.  This is the sort of thing that allows the rich to flaunt their wealth in game.</p><p>We pay $15 a month, and we buy at least one expansion a year.  You can't tell me that they need to charge $25 for a mount to keep the doors open.  That's just rediculous.  What are we going to have next?  Oversized golden necklaces that spin and sparkle on the Marketplace for $100?  Maybe we can just go ahead and call it what it is... Bling Bling.</p>

LordDragone
05-25-2010, 01:32 PM
<p>I agree with it being overpriced.</p><p>I would pay $25.00 for the mount if ALL my toons could get it instead of just one. Once bought it becomes a claimable item for all your characters. That would be worth the price.</p>

Shareana
05-25-2010, 01:35 PM
<p>Let's keep the discussion on the price and the mounts in one place <span > <a href="list.m?topic_id=478954"> First Ever Mount on the Marketplace!</a></span><span >  Thank you!</span></p>