PDA

View Full Version : timed out?

stormi
05-23-2010, 06:38 AM
<p>trying to log in, get error, operation timed out? anything i can do?</p>

Lethe5683
05-23-2010, 06:39 AM
<p><span style="color: #993366;">I'm having the same problem; and if I try to run it without the launcher I get "EQ2 has detected an unrecoverable error and must shut down".</span></p>

fbi
05-23-2010, 06:40 AM
<p>No. A bit ago the servers went kaput - you would lag in place, then break free, then lag in place etc. Same thing happened a few weeks ago. So until they reboot the servers or fix whatever is causing it there's nothing you can do.</p>

Flobdeth
05-23-2010, 06:49 AM
<p><cite>Lethe5683 wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p><span style="color: #993366;">I'm having the same problem; and if I try to run it without the launcher I get "EQ2 has detected an unrecoverable error and must shut down".</span></p></blockquote><p>I had that from ingame as login/servers went down</p>

stormi
05-23-2010, 06:54 AM
<p>/sigh guess ill just wait then</p>

Malanka
05-23-2010, 06:57 AM
<p>Appears the sign on service for the game is down.</p><p>From the Launcher I get:</p><p>"CAS is Unavailable" </p><p>I opened a ticket.</p><p>...At least the sign on to the boards is still working ;P</p>

stormi
05-23-2010, 06:58 AM
<p>back in again , ty for the info )</p>

Antryg Mistrose
05-23-2010, 07:00 AM
<p>A 10minute patch and only "<span style="font-family: verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif; color: #ffffff; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 1px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 1px;"><strong>EVERFROST</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family: verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif; color: #ffffff; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 1px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 1px;"><ul><li>A new tunnel in Everfrost connecting the Jagged Plains with the Kromise Caves has been added to expedite travel within the zone.</li></ul></span></p><p>" posted.  Who are we kidding?</p>

Carthr
05-23-2010, 03:29 PM
<p><cite>Antryg Mistrose wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>A 10minute patch and only "<span style="font-family: verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif; color: #ffffff;"><strong>EVERFROST</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family: verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif; color: #ffffff;"><ul><li>A new tunnel in Everfrost connecting the Jagged Plains with the Kromise Caves has been added to expedite travel within the zone.</li></ul></span></p><p>" posted.  Who are we kidding?</p></blockquote><p>You might want to look alittle closer, since alot of the GU56 files were in there, so that when it goes live you don't have to wait forever...  So I guess, you were the one they were kidding, since you didn't look alittle closer before you came on here with an axe to grind.</p><p>But yeah, it would be interesting to hear what happened this morning..  I have NEVER seen lag like we did lastnight.  I'm talking like 10-15s spell casting lag, then the cast bar would hang, and I was told I was porting all around.. While my ping and everything were normal.  It was actually quite amusing running Vig-2 like this..  And then all of a sudden the lag was gone, and then it felt like the servers almost were "overclocked"..  Spells were casting faster than they should, the toons and mobs were zipping all over, as if the game was running 150% faster than what it should.  Finally it started to settle down..  So what happened?</p>