PDA

View Full Version : Necro PvP information, Please help!

baldwinboy3
05-14-2010, 11:54 AM
<p>I am rolling a new character to test out and play in pvp. I need to know how to spec a low lvl Necro for pvp for AA!</p><p>I will start and pvp in teens but I hope i am not there very long. just long enough to get pvp ward. How to best spec AA for necro in teens?</p><p>Any seriously needed gear for a necro in teens, 20's and 30's?</p><p>I will perma lvl lock the necro at 30's or 40s. What AA lines would you suggest and in what order?</p><p>I will mostly solo pvp but maybe find a grp one day.</p><p>Any information for Necro in pvp from lvl 10-40 would be apperciated except for the ever annoying reroll or soemthing similar to that. Even casting orders that work on spells would be appericated.</p><p>Thanks,</p><p>Future Necro</p>

Guld_Ulrish
05-14-2010, 12:09 PM
<p>For lowlvl pvp I like. Lifburn with mage pet. And with the STA taunt. The Parry and Crit Chance from STR is good too.</p>

Ilovecows
05-16-2010, 02:13 AM
<p>Definaitly, the first thing you need to get is lifeburn.  It does 6% of an opponents health over 10 seconds so a total of 60% of their health while it only does 1/4th that much to you.  great attack, plus some good dots and instant damage attacks, you can take down scouts or tanks in 10-12 seconds.  I love it, just my experience and what i have heard from other necromancers.</p>

Beagest
05-16-2010, 09:36 AM
<p>Reroll a sk.</p>

baldwinboy3
05-17-2010, 09:55 AM
<p>twelve is that just your name or your age and name? and maybe its your IQ too!</p>