PDA

View Full Version : neriak down on naggy

mortymer
05-12-2010, 07:01 PM
<p>can we get a fresh hamster for neriak please and thanks</p>

mortymer
05-12-2010, 07:41 PM
<p>been at least two hours now maybe somone wants to let us know that their aware of the issue</p>

Olihin
05-12-2010, 08:32 PM
<p>Greetings,</p><p>We are aware of the issue and it is being addressed shortly.</p><p>Thank you!</p><p><span style="font-size: large; color: #3366ff;">Olihin</span></p>

Soapsu
05-12-2010, 08:50 PM
<p>Hello out there? My poor Lock has been stranded for over FOUR hours now in Neriak! To make matters worse, not a single one of his brethren can wake due to the fact the server thinks poor Lock is still awake! Please fix this PRONTO!</p>

mortymer
05-12-2010, 08:54 PM
<p>thanks O for the reply ill take a nap while u guys fix it =)</p>

Oakum
05-12-2010, 09:18 PM
<p><cite>[email protected] wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>Hello out there? My poor Lock has been stranded for over FOUR hours now in Neriak! To make matters worse, not a single one of his brethren can wake due to the fact the server thinks poor Lock is still awake! Please fix this PRONTO!</p></blockquote><p>Hmm, you need to confess to what really happened. A kerra was chasing you looking for a quick meal and you ducked into the "Nerirak Server room" and proceeded to toss the hamsters powering neriak to the kerra until he/she was full and left.  Then tired out from running from the kerra you laid down in a corner and took a nap. Of course the hamsters that were left couldnt keep the turbine spinning fast enough for very long before they died of heat exhaustion and down went the server. </p><p>Now that your guilt is established, I think the Evil Queen should put a price on your head and have someone bring you to PVP justice, lol.</p>

Soapsu
05-12-2010, 09:25 PM
<p>Muwaaahaaaaa...let it be known that not only those rascally Gnomes are capable of tinkering and throwing wrenches (hamsters) into the works! Seriously though, O please give an update if you will. I needs my fix! Thanks</p>

Soapsu
05-12-2010, 11:43 PM
<p>Two more hours have passed and yet no word. Can we get an update?</p>

Soapsu
05-12-2010, 11:45 PM
<p>Nevermind. Hamsters have returned! Thanks</p>