PDA

View Full Version : Who cares about evak, bring back the one shots

Owls
05-12-2010, 06:26 AM
<p>remember when you could evak and lon</p><p>now we just queue up and dont engage</p><p>there isnt a 15 min timer on that puppy</p><p>free tokens for weak gear, GRATZ</p><p>BRING BACK THE ONE SHOTS</p><p>id pay 20 plat to see someone one shot me, just for the fun of it</p><p>pvp is so nerfed at the moment that nobody can kill nobody</p><p>what happened to loping and kunark and all those zones being unlimited</p><p>make SS unlimited</p><p>im tired of not attacking greys in SS and not being able to kill all 20 of them before there are 45 greys pwning me</p><p>since when does level 90 mean that a grey and hit you</p><p>you got a lvl 20 bring it to my group cause your lvl 20 raid can kill anything..... NO NO NO</p><p>this is ever quest, not ever weak, please remember that</p><p>its not a newbie game</p><p>its a beast game</p><p>period</p>

Kota
05-12-2010, 08:11 AM
uhhh wut

baldwinboy3
05-12-2010, 09:53 AM
<p>I do agree that its [Removed for Content] that how well a grey can hit you and do damage. This needs to be addressed. The greys get like 15-30 and jump you and even if 20 lvls difference they can kill you because so many. I think certain zones where they go to do this like ss should make them carnage flagged when attacking out of the /pvp_range for that zone and then they will think twice about doing this. It may help, it may not but put it to test server and see.</p><p>The rest of what you said I dont know about just this part.</p>

TheVekk
05-12-2010, 10:57 AM
<p><cite>[email protected] wrote:</cite></p><blockquote>uhhh wut</blockquote><p>im lost to dude lol</p>

Killque
05-12-2010, 11:03 AM
<p><cite>TheVekk wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p><cite>[email protected] wrote:</cite></p><blockquote>uhhh wut</blockquote><p>im lost to dude lol</p></blockquote><p>me two</p>

TheVekk
05-12-2010, 11:13 AM
<p><cite>baldwinboy3 wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>I do agree that its [Removed for Content] that how well a grey can hit you and do damage. This needs to be addressed. The greys get like 15-30 and jump you and even if 20 lvls difference they can kill you because so many. I think certain zones where they go to do this like ss should make them carnage flagged when attacking out of the /pvp_range for that zone and then they will think twice about doing this. It may help, it may not but put it to test server and see.</p><p>The rest of what you said I dont know about just this part.</p></blockquote><p>just pointin out something, when you go to SS do you realy sit there and wait for you imminity to count down before you fly to where ever you want? 90% of the pvp in those low lvls happen at the docks or the zone in to most zones, no one forces you to sit there and wait lol.</p><p>but i do have to agree that lowbies can do some major dmg to higher lvls</p>

Neskonlith
05-12-2010, 12:25 PM
<p><cite>Owls wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>remember when you could evak and lon</p></blockquote><p><span style="color: #ff0000;">Remember when we had thousands of "nerf scouts!" threads during the days of "Decap + evac"?</span></p>