PDA

View Full Version : Take servers down if you take BGs down or at least give warning

Thorikos
03-30-2010, 10:02 AM
<p>Topic says all, Don't let me think im going to be able to farm bgs until 8AM if you are taking the BGs down at 7:15AM.</p><p>Ty,</p><p>Project</p><p>AKA if you spam for server down at 8AM dont take bgs down seperately without warning at 7:15.</p>

Caitlynd
03-30-2010, 10:12 AM
<p><cite>Thorikos wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>Topic says all, Don't let me think im going to be able to farm bgs until 8AM if you are taking the BGs down at 7:15AM.</p><p>Ty,</p><p>Project</p><p>AKA if you spam for server down at 8AM dont take bgs down seperately without warning at 7:15.</p></blockquote><p>QQ more</p>

Nooblet
03-30-2010, 10:27 AM
<p><cite>[email protected] Bayle wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p><cite>Thorikos wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>Topic says all, Don't let me think im going to be able to farm bgs until 8AM if you are taking the BGs down at 7:15AM.</p><p>Ty,</p><p>Project</p><p>AKA if you spam for server down at 8AM dont take bgs down seperately without warning at 7:15.</p></blockquote><p>QQ more</p></blockquote><p>Why is asking for consistent communication QQ'ing? </p>

Baztien
03-30-2010, 10:32 AM
<p>You didnt hear the System Message bells go off every time you got back to your home server?</p><p>You didnt read the same yellow message that was posted at time intervals many hours before the server take down?</p>

Trinkett
03-30-2010, 11:10 AM

Thorikos
03-31-2010, 05:40 AM
<p><cite>Baztien wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>You didnt hear the System Message bells go off every time you got back to your home server?</p><p>You didnt read the same yellow message that was posted at time intervals many hours before the server take down?</p></blockquote><p>are you that stupid? can you really not read what i posted? same problem just happened again. SOE is close to losing my sub again. let me just say i Strongly Dislike SOE.</p>

Brigh
03-31-2010, 06:17 AM
<p><a href="http://forums.station.sony.com/eq2/posts/list.m?topic_id=475041" target="_blank">http://forums.station.sony.com/eq2/...topic_id=475041</a></p>

Vraeth
03-31-2010, 07:25 AM
<p>some ppl need a serious reading/comprehension lessons.</p><p>the OP is referring to BGs going down EARLIER than the announced downtime, which in addition doesnt even include bgs (ofc it is related thoguh..)</p>

Thorikos
03-31-2010, 07:27 AM
<p><cite>[email protected] wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>some ppl need a serious reading/comprehension lessons.</p><p>the OP is referring to BGs going down EARLIER than the announced downtime, which in addition doesnt even include bgs (ofc it is related thoguh..)</p></blockquote><p>finally someone with a clue.</p>

Serelinde
03-31-2010, 09:53 PM
<p><cite>Thorikos wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p><cite>Baztien wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>You didnt hear the System Message bells go off every time you got back to your home server?</p><p>You didnt read the same yellow message that was posted at time intervals many hours before the server take down?</p></blockquote><p>are you that stupid? can you really not read what i posted? same problem just happened again. SOE is close to losing my sub again. let me just say i Strongly Dislike SOE.</p></blockquote><p>If the same thing just happened again, why not assume that more than likely if the server is dropping, then the BGs will be too and possibly earlier? The BGs have been down so many times since they first came out that I generally expect them to be down and not up. </p><p>I do agree though about reading what you posted. Your title doesn't reflect the thought I think you were trying to convey in your message.  It was worded in a very confusing manner.</p>

feldon30
04-01-2010, 12:58 PM
Battlegrounds need not only a Yellow/Red/Green light in the Battlegrounds Queue window, but also a Status box to display any messages such as BGs coming down early, staying down, etc.

Kinvore
04-01-2010, 07:57 PM
<p>So you want them to take down the servers early too just because you can't play on BGs?</p>

Kiara
04-01-2010, 08:04 PM
<p>Abuse of your fellows really isn't at all necessary.</p>