PDA

View Full Version : Server Down?

Xanoth
03-08-2010, 02:29 PM
<p>Just got 12 people together, we formed 2 groups of 6 and queued for next available (that was after waiting 10 minutes queued for next available as a 12 man raid).  That was over 30 minutes ago.</p>

rebyenliv
03-08-2010, 02:30 PM
<p>Im thinking they took bg's down because of the transmuting exploit.</p>

Xanoth
03-08-2010, 02:32 PM
<p><cite>rebyenlives wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>Im thinking they took bg's down because of the transmuting exploit.</p></blockquote><p>o.o</p><p>An anouncement would have been apprecaited when they take servers/services offline.</p>

rebyenliv
03-08-2010, 02:33 PM
<p><cite>[email protected] wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p><cite>rebyenlives wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>Im thinking they took bg's down because of the transmuting exploit.</p></blockquote><p>o.o</p><p>An anouncement would have been apprecaited when they take servers/services offline.</p></blockquote><p>Agreed</p>

Mephetic
03-08-2010, 02:40 PM
<p>I actually got caught mid-zoning. Was logging into a smugglers den instance and then I received an error msg that the zone was not available and it kicked me to desktop. My toon is now locked to the broken instance and I cannot even log into my regular server. That was about 45 min ago now. TY SOE for the heads up.</p>

Sambone
03-08-2010, 02:45 PM
<p>Yes this queueing up only to wait and find out from channels that bg is down is wasting people's time.  I would think the bg server should show up in server status like any other server.  I was told in another post that you're supposed to get an error message if that bg's are down, but clearly that's not true and I know I'm not the only one who's waited for nothing.  Please fix this!!!!!!!!!</p>