PDA

View Full Version : Battlegrounds - No rewards

paulrichie
03-08-2010, 08:10 AM
<p>Have taken part in quite a few BG's, the last 2 battle of Battle of Ganak I did last night, I received no tokens for winning.</p><p>The 1st one I joined mid fight but the 2nd one I was there from the start.  Are any others randomly getting this?</p>

Cerec
03-08-2010, 09:43 AM
<p>Did you try logging off and back on with your character?   Since this last expansion I've had a couple of times with my Fury (just one character out of three) where windows just stopped popping up at all.  I noticed in primarily with quest reward windows.</p><p>It's not happened in a while, so I've not been thinking very much about it; however, I thought I'd mention it.</p>

swedago
03-08-2010, 09:46 AM
<p>I have had a few with no reward myself....</p>

Kenban
03-08-2010, 12:08 PM
I have noticed a few times the next time I zone I get a message in my chat box saying something about auto accepted x rewards. When you get that message it means the reward to some quest or in this case battlegrounds was just given to you. Watch the number of tokens you have and I suspect you will find that the tokens will find you it just might take zoning for them to show up.

BMouse
03-08-2010, 04:06 PM
<p>I have had a similar problem as well with not recieving tokens for BG's. Not a major tbh. Petition it if ya want ya tokens for doing the BG's.</p>