PDA

View Full Version : Indomitable Gear Bugged

Ambrin
03-05-2010, 08:55 PM
<p>Each piece of gear states that it will grant a fairly sizable amount of physical mitigation, however, this not the case. The gear is correctly granting spell resistances but it is not granting any additional physical mitigation. Part of the reason I am aiming for this set is for the rather sizable amount of physical mitigation it grants which is great for a brawler trying to increase his survivability.</p>

Orthureon
03-05-2010, 10:02 PM
<p><cite>[email protected] wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>Each piece of gear states that it will grant a fairly sizable amount of physical mitigation, however, this not the case. The gear is correctly granting spell resistances but it is not granting any additional physical mitigation. Part of the reason I am aiming for this set is for the rather sizable amount of physical mitigation it grants which is great for a brawler trying to increase his survivability.</p></blockquote><p>As it stands the Mit on those pieces is WAYYYY too high. If you have the new raid set the cloak gives you 3.3k mit and all the other pieces give 1700 each, if that is not broken than I am not sure what is. Just to make sure everyone understands me that would be a total of 11800 mit, that is nearly DOUBLE the mit I have atm lol. Add that to normal armor all tanks will cap mit and then take off their plate armor for more DPS oriented gear.</p>

Ambrin
03-05-2010, 11:03 PM
<p>They shouldn't have a stat on an item if it does nothing, even if that stat is too high. I'm not sure how you are getting 3k on the cloak, the number I see on the cloak is ~1500, with ~700 on the rest of the jewelry. This probably is too high, but the stats should work if they are listed on the item.</p>

Uwopo
03-08-2010, 10:50 AM
<p>It depends on the amount of mit bonus you have, apparently.  I see ~2600 mit on the cloak in defensive stance and ~1600 mit in offensive.</p><p>Either way, none of the mit is being applied, which was the only reason I bought it.</p><p>Despite being broken, CS apparently can't provide refunds for BG gear.</p>