PDA

View Full Version : Taunts


Beagest
03-05-2010, 07:09 PM
<p>Tone them down, it's stupid at the moment.</p>

Grumble69
03-05-2010, 07:45 PM
<p>It would be nice if there were a short duration immunity or something.  ...but I hate to open that door cuz people would be whining about my stuns next.</p>

Horizons
03-05-2010, 08:25 PM
<p>taunt immunity would be ****ing stupid</p>

bks6721
03-05-2010, 08:49 PM
<p>when someone taunts me I just assume he wants to be the target of my next Ice Comet.  I have no issues with that.</p>

BMonkeeus
03-05-2010, 09:02 PM
QQ's are dabomb

MurFalad
03-05-2010, 09:50 PM
<p>The joke is true about Ice comet, the last BG I played I didn't ask for aggro and lasted between 2-6 seconds (sometimes I managed to get stone shield off when it wasn't on cooldown), taunting someone to hit me when I'm pretty much unhealable seems pointless.</p>

rebyenliv
03-06-2010, 05:12 AM
<p>I like taunts keeps me from taking the brunt since Im a priest.  But most tanks don't even do it. And 90% of the time I'm the top dmg taker for the round of bg.  I know it's what I get for pug'ing bg's but most of my guild doesn't bg as much as I do lol <img src="/smilies/69934afc394145350659cd7add244ca9.gif" border="0" alt="SMILEY" /> So Im stuck queing alone.</p>

toopoc
03-06-2010, 05:53 AM
<p>nah the only taunt that needs fixed is divide and conqueor, its a 15m range spell but in BG its zone wide.. should fix this.</p>

BMouse
03-06-2010, 03:27 PM
<p><cite>[email protected] wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>taunt immunity would be ****ing stupid</p></blockquote><p>agreed. I have been taunted off peeps I was whaling on, and almost killed them when I was taunted off my Target<img src="/smilies/3b63d1616c5dfcf29f8a7a031aaa7cad.gif" border="0" alt="SMILEY" /> Annoying as heck, but haa Tanks Taunt right? :p I guess the next thing people will complan about is... Wizzy/Warlock damage......lol oh hold on...they have already<img src="/smilies/3b63d1616c5dfcf29f8a7a031aaa7cad.gif" border="0" alt="SMILEY" /></p><p>/Doh!</p>

Horizons
03-06-2010, 05:52 PM
<p>the only taunting that pisses me off is when an sk or a brawler taunt locks you then feigns death, at that point you have no target and can't target anything :/</p>

asaron
03-06-2010, 06:00 PM
<p>rescue  fd x  one of the best combos for a crusader or brawler  haha gotta love it</p>

BMouse
03-06-2010, 10:27 PM
<p><cite>asaron wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>rescue  fd x  one of the best combos for a crusader or brawler  haha gotta love it</p></blockquote><p>oh nice<img src="/smilies/3b63d1616c5dfcf29f8a7a031aaa7cad.gif" border="0" alt="SMILEY" /> I'll have to try that one<img src="/smilies/69934afc394145350659cd7add244ca9.gif" border="0" alt="SMILEY" /></p>

Dorsan
03-06-2010, 11:58 PM
Is it just me or did taunt ranges get huuuge in bgs? I get tanks taunt me from side towers while I am at mid tower. It looks like the ranges have become infinite for some taunts in bgs. In open world PvP I've never seen someone taunt from that distance.

Naggasaki
03-07-2010, 04:29 AM
<p><cite>[email protected] wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>the only taunting that pisses me off is when an sk or a brawler taunt locks you then feigns death, at that point you have no target and can't target anything :/</p></blockquote><p>Unless it has changed in the last two days, my SK cannot FD in Battlegrounds. I even get a system notice telling me as much when I try to use it.</p>

Kyaaadaa
03-07-2010, 04:44 AM
<p><cite>[email protected] wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p><cite>[email protected] wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>the only taunting that pisses me off is when an sk or a brawler taunt locks you then feigns death, at that point you have no target and can't target anything :/</p></blockquote><p>Unless it has changed in the last two days, my SK cannot FD in Battlegrounds. I even get a system notice telling me as much when I try to use it.</p></blockquote><p>You're not holding your face right and the game knows that o.O</p>