PDA

View Full Version : Vote Leader

threat111
03-05-2010, 11:22 AM
we have a Vote AFK. Could we have a Vote leader? Last night i joined an x2 and a guy got leader, put all the healers in 1 group then cast invs on himself and never did anything. I wouldnt be opposed to a vote kick feature either.

Kurindor_Mythecnea
03-05-2010, 11:41 AM
<p><span style="color: #ff6600;">I disagree with systems like a basic vote kick feature.</span></p><p><span style="color: #ff6600;">A vote AFK feature is fine if players are idle past a minute long. And being idle would mean receiving no damage, putting out no damage or heals, or not capping territories.</span></p><p><span style="color: #ff6600;">Cesium is a very biased player who is heavily jaded, and one who sought to have me vote kicked even with this current system.</span></p><p><span style="color: #ff6600;">Too many players succumb after being tempted to be trivial as Cesium often is, thus, the current precautions being as they are.</span></p><p><span style="color: #ff6600;">If the player really "never did anything",  then he would've been eligible for being disbarred from the scenario via the "vote AFK" system.</span></p>

Jasuo
03-05-2010, 11:42 AM
<p>I kinda like this idea too except I've seen some people from a certain server cry and cry about a leader change or to be moved with their "peeps" only to have the raid further decay into uselessness, so who's to say what would make it better.  </p>

threat111
03-05-2010, 12:04 PM
<p>Seliri, everyone hates you.  I would be against a vote kick feature if I was you as well.  This doesnt change the fact that the system needs more attention.  Some one can join an x4, randomly get leader.  Then put people where ever they want.  Can continually change groups during the fight, and generally make the entire scenerio a mess.  I'm sure even with your extremely limited raiding experiance you can understand how this would be negative to a raid. </p><p>The guy was spinning around in circles to prevent us from voting him afk.  He started the x2 invs and never cast another spell.</p>

Kurindor_Mythecnea
03-05-2010, 12:15 PM
<p><span style="font-size: small;"><span style="font-size: 11px;"><strong><em></em></strong></span></span></p><p><strong><em></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><div><p><cite>[email protected] wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p><cite>[email protected] wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p><span style="font-style: normal;"><span style="font-weight: normal;">Seliri, everyone hates you.  I would be against a vote kick feature if I was you as well.  This doesnt change the fact that the system needs more attention.  Some one can join an x4, randomly get leader.  Then put people where ever they want.  Can continually change groups during the fight, and generally make the entire scenerio a mess.  I'm sure even with your extremely limited raiding experiance you can understand how this would be negative to a raid. </span></span></p><p><span style="font-style: normal;"><span style="font-weight: normal;">The guy was spinning around in circles to prevent us from voting him afk.  He started the x2 invs and never cast another spell.</span></span></p></blockquote><div><p><cite>[email protected] wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p><span style="color: #ff6600;"><span style="font-style: normal;"><span style="font-weight: normal;">Cesium is a very biased player who is heavily jaded, and one who sought to have me vote kicked even with this current system.</span></span></span></p><p><span style="color: #ff6600;"><span style="font-style: normal;"><span style="font-weight: normal;">Too many players succumb after being tempted to be trivial as Cesium often is, thus, the current precautions being as they are.</span></span></span></p></blockquote></div><p><span style="color: #ff6600;"><span style="font-style: normal;"><span style="font-weight: normal;">Lol. Exactly like I said. Cesium, lets keep in mind how shallow you've been in the past, switching your main to Wizard to get loot you wanted before other guildies who needed it, then switching back and forth. You're the one known for having a habitual bad attitude of instigation and self service, not me. Somehow, when your name comes up, the word ***hole also does, as well.</span></span></span></p><p><span style="color: #ff6600;"><span style="font-style: normal;"><span style="font-weight: normal;">Instead of thinking for yourself, you react only with bandwagon, sheeple sympathy, subject to groupthink. When I applied to your guild, you hesitated me joining because your reasoning was "you didn't know if you could handle having to read me in public chat channels". Surely you're aware enough to take note of how shallow and superficial you are at times?</span></span></span></p><p><span style="color: #ff6600;"><span style="font-style: normal;"><span style="font-weight: normal;">Can you even accurately describe the nature of my conversation if it's so reprehensible to you? Rather, without being subjective, or an emotional, self righteous scorner? Hmm. A worthy challenge for our brother Cesium...[Removed for Content]. I don't mean to mock you bro, but you incite fallacy and wholesale assumption to sate your own soured ends, yet again.</span></span></span></p><p><span style="color: #ff0000;"><span style="font-style: normal;"><span style="font-weight: normal;">And really, you can't remember the player's name to petition them if it irks you so badly that you had one match disrupted? Your one "supposed" trouble case isn't grounds to include something you intend to abuse.</span></span></span></p></blockquote></div></em></strong></p>

Kurindor_Mythecnea
03-05-2010, 12:17 PM
<p><span style="color: #ff6600; font-size: small;"><span style="font-size: 11px;"><em>Double postology!!.!!>!>!</em></span></span></p>

threat111
03-05-2010, 12:30 PM
<p>Some people just dont like honesty.  I have absolutely no problems telling some one what my expectations are of them and if they do not live up to those expectations I will inform them.  My wizard has never been a main, I have never attempted to make it a main, nor has it ever got any loot over any one elses main.  I understand you are still upset I declined your application to join my guild.  But, there is no reason to spread false rumors about me to illustrate your frustrations.</p><p>Im sorry you are so emotionaly fragile that the mere suggestion, albeit said in jest, "vote seliri afk." Would cause so much anger and frustration to you.  It wasnt typed out, it was said in voice, so you could have easily heard the laughter in my voice.  We both know you cant just be voted afk unless you are acually afk... So the comment in general was nothing more then an attempt to get you riled up, which it did. lol</p><p>And none of this has anything to do with the topic.  Just your continued need to attack me for my choice to not let you into Decay.</p>

Kurindor_Mythecnea
03-05-2010, 12:36 PM
<p><cite>[email protected] wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>Some people just dont like honesty.  I have absolutely no problems telling some one what my expectations are of them and if they do not live up to those expectations I will inform them.  My wizard has never been a main, I have never attempted to make it a main, nor has it ever got any loot over any one elses main.  I understand you are still upset I declined your application to join my guild.  But, there is no reason to spread false rumors about me to illustrate your frustrations.</p><p>Im sorry you are so emotionaly fragile that the mere suggestion, albeit said in jest, "vote seliri afk." Would cause so much anger and frustration to you.  It wasnt typed out, it was said in voice, so you could have easily heard the laughter in my voice.  We both know you cant just be voted afk unless you are acually afk... So the comment in general was nothing more then an attempt to get you riled up, which it did. lol</p><p>And none of this has anything to do with the topic.  Just your continued need to attack me for my choice to not let you into Decay.</p></blockquote><p><span style="color: #ff6600;">lol. I don't care about not being let into Decay and never did, I'm simply pointing out your constant jaded paradigm, that which you further support in presuming I cared about not being let into Decay, to the point that I'd "look to attack you because of such".</span></p><p><span style="color: #ff6600;">You deflect my question, and claim I'm attacking you, as if I'm somehow wrong in commenting on your character when you want a feature like this implemented, given your track record for behavior.</span></p><p><span style="color: #ff6600;">Thanks for clarifying the rumor though, just what I've heard. I don't intend to spread false rumors like you suppose and suggest. But nope brah, you didn't just say it in voice, you repeatedly called for the attempt in raid chat. It didn't rile me up, but just reinforce how petty and vindictive you can be under false pride.</span></p>

dirtymeat80
03-05-2010, 12:58 PM
<p>Little link at the top that says Private Messages.  Y'all should take a peek.</p><p>As for the topic at hand, petty bickering aside, I'd like to see a Vote Leader or something of the sort myself.  I've been in quite a few matches that the person put in the Leader spot doesn't know how to move groups, or doesn't want to, or isn't even there to begin with.  Also seen times where they just make some other random person leader taking up further time for someone to get some support/heals put into every group, isntead of 4 healers in one group, 5 tanks in another...etc.</p>