PDA

View Full Version : Vote AFK Exploit

Suite
03-05-2010, 01:26 AM
<p>Did you know that if three people in a raid agree to vote AFK on a player in the other raid force while he's dead, they can kick that person out of the game? Yup, that's right. So today I was in a 24-person raid during which they were doing just that. They targeted the classes they wanted dead, zerged them, and in effect kicked them from the game and dominated the field.</p><p>I love BG, but wow... they sure needed more work before going live, if you ask me.</p><p>Please fix these things.</p>

Neihn
03-05-2010, 01:45 AM
<p><cite>[email protected] wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>Did you know that if three people in a raid agree to vote AFK on a player in the other raid force while he's dead, they can kick that person out of the game? Yup, that's right. So today I was in a 24-person raid during which they were doing just that. They targeted the classes they wanted dead, zerged them, and in effect kicked them from the game and dominated the field.</p><p>I love BG, but wow... they sure needed more work before going live, if you ask me.</p><p>Please fix these things.</p></blockquote><p>Nevermind you said "Vote AFK' while they are dead. I will try it out myself and see if it trys to vote for them.</p><p>EDIT: Tried it in Gears and Smugglers. Wont even give me the option to "Vote AFK" even when they are laying there dead.</p>

Rothgar
03-05-2010, 02:16 AM
<p>Yeah, you shouldn't be able to vote someone on the other team.  If you have more details, please PM them to me.</p>