PDA

View Full Version : BUG: Failing to unmentor

Blambil
03-04-2010, 04:51 PM
<p>discovered this a couple hours later... after it cost me exp..</p><p>1. leave the BG</p><p>2. screen message saying "unmentored"</p><p>3. Personal level shows correct level</p><p>4. group level shows correct level</p><p>5. mousing over "adv exp" shows "you are recieving 50% less exp due to mentoring"</p><p>6. in reality you get hit with a 90% or more penality.. 6 blue solo 3^'s gives 0.1% EXP</p><p>7. have to type "unmentor", wait for the unmentor, then you get the message, and exp comes back to normal.</p>

gdawg311
03-05-2010, 12:57 AM
<p>sucks even more on nagafen when you forget and then get attacked by another player.. you can't fight back.</p><p>I pm'd roth about this and did a /bug and he said they would look into it =D</p>

Rothgar
03-05-2010, 02:21 AM
<p>We should have a fix coming out for this.  I'm not sure if it will make it in tomorrow's hotfix or not though.</p>

Blambil
03-05-2010, 07:02 PM
<p>was able to repeat this multiple times last night -- had to get in the habit of typing "/unmentor" when I came out... would unmentor me 100% of the time..</p>

Blambil
03-22-2010, 01:46 PM
<p>as of 3/22, still having to do this...</p>

Dunce123
03-22-2010, 09:38 PM
<p>What about being in a group and queuing up then when you get ported out of BG you are no longer in a group. Is this a bug? It such a pain to have to remake the groups everytime. Would be nice if it regouped you. Make it much easier to requeue. Also I like to work on questing with a friend and we will be group doing quests waiting for BG when we come back out we have to reform the group is a big pain bigger is pain is when it zones us back into different zones like SBH1 and SBH2</p>