PDA

View Full Version : Battlegrounds and UI

Thunndar316
03-04-2010, 01:45 PM
<p>I tried some Gears for the first time.  Unfortunately I could not load my UI settings and I was forced to fight with 1 hotbar going. </p><p>How are we supposed to enjoy this if we have zero time or chance to even setup our UI?</p><p>Guess I am supposed to stand there and eat deaths over and over until I get my hotbars set?</p>

Neihn
03-04-2010, 02:00 PM
<p>Just type /load_uisettings and load the settings for character from your server. Took me about 30 seconds to correct a messed up UI doing that.</p>

Suite
03-05-2010, 01:31 AM
<p><cite>[email protected] wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>Just type /load_uisettings and load the settings for character from your server. Took me about 30 seconds to correct a messed up UI doing that.</p></blockquote><p>Typing /load_uisettings hasn't worked for many of us. I use Profit Reborn UI as a healer, and the slash command was no help. I fixed the problem by saving the UI using options > save as "pvp" and then once inside the BG, using the EQ2 button > options > load "pvp". Since we now have 30 sec before starting a BG this is plenty of time, and my click to cures and group window heal buttons all work just fine.</p>

Neihn
03-05-2010, 01:49 AM
<p>I use Profit myself but I am not a healer so I dont use some of the features that you healers might. But I do know that there are issues with healers and Profit UI in there.</p>

rareyrare
03-05-2010, 07:26 AM
<p>The previously useless command /loadui does now actually work. It was there for years, but never worked, I think maybe that's why people have forgotten it.</p><p>So if you're using a custom UI, take the following steps upon logging into BG:</p><p>1. /loadui and select the custom UI you want/</p><p>2. /load_uisettings and choose your character settings.</p><p>Worked for me anyway.</p>

Ldarax
03-05-2010, 11:15 AM
<p>I would like to see a fix for it to stop messing with my keysettings also and it was still messed up when i got out from the BG.</p><p>PS. Not everyone use the default settings you know.</p>