PDA

View Full Version : Klackon instances and healers

ghhtwsfqa
03-04-2010, 11:21 AM
<p>This problem is most apparent in the klackon instance, but it applies to them all.</p><p>Being in a pug as a conjuror with a wizard, a ranger a dirge and 2 swashbucklers vs a pug with an sk, guardian, 2 warlocks an inq and a fury is just abusrd. </p><p>The gear is just impossible to hold for very long without a healer and no klackon match should be started until both sides have at least 1 healer.</p><p>That might mean healers get moved to the front of the line and hence get to play more often.  I seriously doubt many would complain about this advantage and if more healers start playing because of it, it would self correct and even out.</p><p>if a full premade group goes in without a healer, that is their business, if they go with 5 and no healer and have to wait 5 minutes extra for one, they probably would want to anyway.</p>

Shankapotomus
03-04-2010, 11:27 AM
<p>Get started on you're new healer then</p>

ghhtwsfqa
03-04-2010, 11:41 AM
<p>I have a healer and obviously this problem does not apply to me when I play the klackon instance with my healer.</p><p>But that really doesn't solve anything does it?</p>

Shankapotomus
03-04-2010, 12:04 PM
<p><cite>[email protected] wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>This problem is most apparent in the klackon instance, but it applies to them all.</p><p>Being in a pug as a conjuror with a wizard, a ranger a dirge and 2 swashbucklers vs a pug with an sk, guardian, 2 warlocks an inq and a fury is just abusrd. </p><p>The gear is just impossible to hold for very long without a healer and no klackon match should be started until both sides have at least 1 healer.</p><p>That might mean healers get moved to the front of the line and hence get to play more often.  I seriously doubt many would complain about this advantage and <span style="color: #ffff00;">if more healers start playing because of it</span>, it would self correct and even out.</p><p>if a full premade group goes in without a healer, that is their business, if they go with 5 and no healer and have to wait 5 minutes extra for one, they probably would want to anyway.</p></blockquote><p>must have misunderstood you.</p>