PDA

View Full Version : Lag Free Battlegrounds

DI2AG
03-03-2010, 11:21 AM
<p>I'll be honest, in terms of PvP there isnt too many things to approve of what Sony has done.</p><p>Whether it be PvP Devs getting the PvP system all wrong, letting God spells still work in PvP for 3 expansions etc... something usually goes wrong.</p><p>But i'd like to say that the No Lag present in Battlegrounds is a breathe of fresh air for anyone who has been playing on Nagafen, definately makes PvP alot more enjoyable and playable.</p><p>Hopefully the servers can be sustained to maintain this, even if they have to go down for a few hours on a weekly basis - i'd strongly support it.</p><p>Also as Feedback, Capture the Flag + King of the Hill > Relic Holding imo, specially when the team gives up and doesn't run at you at all and you have to wait for the points to tick up to 700</p><p>- Brokensword of Nagafen, Leader of Onyx</p>

Wytie
03-03-2010, 12:45 PM
<p>I love the lag free pvp also, but it kinda spoils me, lol when I go back out to open world pvp and get tons of crazy lag.</p><p>Even in the x4 I dont notice any lag, hopefully Sony might keep what every they figured out and use it for new zones so we can have the same kind of lag free combat.</p>

PeaSy1
03-03-2010, 12:59 PM
its cause they arent new zones your actually being sent to a separate server. and agree with broken the relic game is pretty dull and wish i could just roll the capture the flag game everytime (not a fan of smugglers) but i have to do these other not so fun ones to get tokens for loots =(