PDA

View Full Version : Can you please add + ingame runspeed to BG gear

wickermanuk
03-03-2010, 03:07 AM
<p>Honestly its getting so stupid to see fae grab a flag then simply waltz back to their base without anyone being able to do a damm thing about it. It's happening more and more and getting very old.</p><p>Before anyone says something like 'well you can root them', the majority of the time the root fails (master with AAs!) and other times they are instantly out of range. With the size of the maps and that massive runspeed people have zero chance of ever catching them.</p>

Horizons
03-03-2010, 03:22 AM
<p>bring totems of the sabertooth with you?</p>

Horizons
03-03-2010, 03:26 AM
<p>+ gnomish crosstrainers</p>

Shankapotomus
03-03-2010, 05:22 PM
<p>That's the problem with PUGs. I go into battlefields of Ganak with my brother Pikul who gives us both a 100% run speed and we smoke and finish the game in like 3 minutes.</p><p>It's called strategy do like everyone else does and keep an illy or corcer guarding base to mes them and a wizard to one shot them.</p>

crumpledmonkey
03-03-2010, 05:31 PM
<p><cite>wickermanuk wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>Honestly its getting so stupid to see fae grab a flag then simply waltz back to their base without anyone being able to do a damm thing about it. It's happening more and more and getting very old.</p><p>Before anyone says something like 'well you can root them', the majority of the time the root fails (master with AAs!) and other times they are instantly out of range. With the size of the maps and that massive runspeed people have zero chance of ever catching them.</p></blockquote><p>I thought race did not matter anymore. It does in pvp, it matters alot.</p><p>just another reason to sell more race potions.</p><p>/rant off</p>

goryf
03-03-2010, 05:37 PM
<p><cite>wickermanuk wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>Honestly its getting so stupid to see fae grab a flag then simply waltz back to their base without anyone being able to do a damm thing about it. It's happening more and more and getting very old.</p><p>Before anyone says something like 'well you can root them', the majority of the time the root fails (master with AAs!) and other times they are instantly out of range. With the size of the maps and that massive runspeed people have zero chance of ever catching them.</p></blockquote><p>i start out with my hammer ground aoe knock back/stun/daze.  then i slow them down abit. then i shield pound thier face. hit them a few. kick them in the groin to yet again stop running away and BOOM they are dead.</p>

corinthe
03-03-2010, 08:10 PM
i'd prefer out of game runspeed tbh.

kcirrot
03-03-2010, 08:26 PM
<p><cite>crumpledmonkey wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p><cite>wickermanuk wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>Honestly its getting so stupid to see fae grab a flag then simply waltz back to their base without anyone being able to do a damm thing about it. It's happening more and more and getting very old.</p><p>Before anyone says something like 'well you can root them', the majority of the time the root fails (master with AAs!) and other times they are instantly out of range. With the size of the maps and that massive runspeed people have zero chance of ever catching them.</p></blockquote><p>I thought race did not matter anymore. It does in pvp, it matters alot.</p><p>just another reason to sell more race potions.</p><p>/rant off</p></blockquote><p>I would think any Fury with Pact of the Cheetah or Bard with well AAed Selo's could do this.</p>

gdawg311
03-03-2010, 09:08 PM
<p>bring totems would definetly be the best bet.</p><p>also cat totems for see stealth and see invis. its amazing so many pve players don't know why pvpers are owning them thru stealth.</p>

g0thiC_iCe_cReaM
03-03-2010, 11:12 PM
<p>I'd rather see speed buffs suspended in BGs personally.</p>