PDA

View Full Version : BG exile

Uilamin
03-03-2010, 01:21 AM
<p>So apparently you can go 'exile' in BGs - aka able to attack and be attacked by anyone.</p><p>All you need to do is drop group or get kicked from one and tada - you are FFA!</p>

Horizons
03-03-2010, 02:25 AM
<p>WELL AIN'T THAT PURDY</p>

rareyrare
03-03-2010, 09:00 AM
<p><cite>Uilamin wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>So apparently you can go 'exile' in BGs - aka able to attack and be attacked by anyone.</p><p>All you need to do is drop group or get kicked from one and tada - you are FFA!</p></blockquote><p>I got kicked to Character select, came back in and I was FFA :-/</p>

Ahlana
03-03-2010, 11:01 AM
<p><cite>[email protected] wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p><cite>Uilamin wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>So apparently you can go 'exile' in BGs - aka able to attack and be attacked by anyone.</p><p>All you need to do is drop group or get kicked from one and tada - you are FFA!</p></blockquote><p>I got kicked to Character select, came back in and I was FFA :-/</p></blockquote><p>Better than my wife that got kicked to Char Select at the very end of the match we won.. came back no tokens and truancy. She would've prefered just being FFA and getting her token/s</p>