PDA

View Full Version : Jumbled up raids

Dojac
03-02-2010, 02:42 PM
<p>I did look for a thread on this but I may have missed it.  I can't imagine I'm the first one to bring this up.</p><p>It is a major issue that raids get mixed together and jumbled up even though you queue up for BG as a group.  I spose it makes it quite a bit easier for the queue system to get going just to mash everyone's group together but there is almost no time at the begining of the raid zones to sort things out.  I tell you there is nothing more frustrating than queueing up with a raid with group set as you'd like only to have them mixed up on you again.  Cept for maybe if you queue for a raid zone only to be pulled into a group with no healer...or worse a healer who doesn't know what hes doing.  Simply put if you queue as a group you should zone in as a group. </p><p>A few solutions:</p><p>More time from zone in to start of the match</p><p>Raid leader spot can only be assigned to someone with in game voice active (not the best solution IMO)</p><p>Open up a third (in the case of Ganak) or a fifth (in the case of smuggler's den) and allow players to move themselves between groups.  (best solution I would think, however an increased start time may still be needed to allow multiple groups to coordinate their movements, the problem still exists if you have 2 premade groups all trying to sort themselves into group 3)</p>

Dojac
03-02-2010, 02:52 PM
<p>I made this post before I read today's update notes.  Ignore the parts regarding increased start time for matches.</p>

slothmister
03-02-2010, 03:06 PM
<p>Agreed this is a problem. I see no real do-able solution for pick up raids. If a group ques up together then they should be placed in the same group, but if you have random people joining all over it gets much more complicated.</p><p>At least both teams are in the same position so no advantage.</p>