PDA

View Full Version : BG back up?

lollipop
03-02-2010, 12:51 PM
<p>Last MoTd said they would be down overnight. Got tons of people asking all over the place if up or down. People geeking to bg LOL</p>

Chanson
03-02-2010, 12:57 PM
<p>Can anyone verify if the Research Assistant bug has been fixed as well. Was supposed to be fixed in next hot fix according to Rothgar, but update notes don't mention it.</p>

Neihn
03-02-2010, 01:18 PM
<p><cite>lollipop wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>Last MoTd said they would be down overnight. Got tons of people asking all over the place if up or down. People geeking to bg LOL</p></blockquote><p>Not sure if its up yet or not. I am able to queue up but I am going on a hour in queue and still not a single match. And when asked on my server no one else has gotten in yet either.</p>

Kenban
03-02-2010, 01:42 PM
<p><cite>nipxur wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>Can anyone verify if the Research Assistant bug has been fixed as well. Was supposed to be fixed in next hot fix according to Rothgar, but update notes don't mention it.</p></blockquote><p>As of last night they appeared to still be broken.  Also someone in my guild was pretty mad that they restarted the same spell several days in a row because it keeps cancelling.  They have never done a battleground.  So it appears its a larger issue.</p>

slothmister
03-02-2010, 02:50 PM
<p>Been queing for first available BG for over 20 mins now. Think they are down.</p><p>As for the research guy, he has been broken since SF was released. I hope soe sort it out asap and give us the 2 weeks or so in lue for our next research.</p>

Chanson
03-02-2010, 02:59 PM
<p>Supposedly it's just a visual bug and if you leave it alone it is still researching. I'm hoping that is the case as I should have less than 10 days left on Cacophony of Blades III master =)</p>

Neihn
03-02-2010, 03:03 PM
<p>Been in a queue for 2 hours 45 minutes now and still not 1 match. Kiara/Rothgar can we please get a update on the Battleground servers?</p>

mcavellero
03-02-2010, 05:02 PM
<p><cite>[email protected] wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>Been in a queue for 2 hours 45 minutes now and still not 1 match. Kiara/Rothgar can we please get a update on the Battleground servers?</p></blockquote><p>/bump</p>

Geothe
03-02-2010, 05:12 PM
<p><cite>[email protected] wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>Been in a queue for 2 hours 45 minutes now and still not 1 match. Kiara/Rothgar can we please get a update on the Battleground servers?</p></blockquote><p>Queue for that long, at non-prime time, I think you've answered your own question.  Pretty obvious that BGs aren't up because they most likely haven't had enough time to fix all of the issues they are causing.</p>

Neihn
03-02-2010, 05:57 PM
<p><cite>Geothe wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p><cite>[email protected] wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>Been in a queue for 2 hours 45 minutes now and still not 1 match. Kiara/Rothgar can we please get a update on the Battleground servers?</p></blockquote><p>Queue for that long, at non-prime time, I think you've answered your own question.  Pretty obvious that BGs aren't up because they most likely haven't had enough time to fix all of the issues they are causing.</p></blockquote><p>I obviously know that BG server is not up but I cant answer my own question about a update on how much longer we can expect it to be down. Thats why I asked Kiara/Rothgar for any kind of a update. At this point i would settle for a "We are still working on the Battlegrounds and have no ETA on when they will be brought back live" Its just annoying that we get NO information as to what is going on.</p>

Notsovilepriest
03-02-2010, 06:02 PM
<p>Hey look, Info...Under New offical news.</p><p>People not knowing how to find information is fantastic</p><p><a href="http://forums.station.sony.com/eq2/posts/list.m?topic_id=472347" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://forums.station.sony.com/eq2/...topic_id=472347</a></p>

Anadorn
03-02-2010, 06:12 PM
<p>You do realize the majority of these posts were created hours before the officail announcement on that thread..?</p><p>"<span >People not knowing how to find information is fantastic"</span></p><p>Right back at ya</p>

Notsovilepriest
03-02-2010, 06:13 PM
Or how the person that posted 5 mins before mine is still asking, Great Job reading

Neihn
03-02-2010, 06:41 PM
<p>I worded my last post wrong in that last post I wasnt meaing to still be asking i saw the official announcment that finally came. I was just annoyed that it took them so long to FINALLY post an announcement of what was going on.</p>

Whilhelmina
03-02-2010, 06:47 PM
<p>Just in case, last Eta (10 minutes ago) is :</p><p>Update:</p><p>Shortly is being adjusted to no ETA as we're taking some extra time to make certain that everything is working properly.</p><p>We'll let you know when we're going to be bringing them online</p>

Neihn
03-02-2010, 06:56 PM
<p>yeah i figured it would change anytime they say shortly you may as well figure 6 to 8 hours later. "Battlegrounds will be brought down for maintenance. Downtime is expected to be 1 hour." close to 24 hours later still down. Or how about when the servers went down to add it. What supposed to be a 2 hour downtime servers ended up being down for 6+. I love sony and EQ2 they are just really horrible at estimating downtimes. Its ok Kiara I still love ya :-p</p>

Baztien
03-02-2010, 07:04 PM
<p>Just got in. They didnt announce they were back up.</p><p>(check time stamp)</p>

Jasuo
03-02-2010, 09:32 PM
<p>But are they working correctly and not stripping anyone of gear/items?</p>