PDA

View Full Version : Group Dropping Bug

swedago
03-01-2010, 05:56 AM
<p>He asks for leader in Gears and then somehow boots us out of group and starts killing his own color (Blue) that I was in..  he killed me 2x..  [Removed for Content] kind of exploit is this?</p><p>at 0055 on MAR 1, 2010</p>

Muraazi
03-01-2010, 06:12 AM
<p>That's pretty crappy. But ya calling someone out is againest forum policy I believe, best to bug it or report him.</p>

swedago
03-01-2010, 06:44 AM
<p><cite>Muraazi wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>That's pretty crappy. But ya calling someone out is againest forum policy I believe, best to bug it or report him.</p></blockquote><p>You are correct...  Please lock this</p>

Megavolt
03-01-2010, 11:54 AM
<p>Then policy needs to change. This is a great place to out people and learn to avoid them in the future, even if what they did was not a true exploit it's still not right.</p>

Dorsan
03-01-2010, 12:18 PM
<p>I know [Prince, as well you should, he's totally awesome -k] and I don't think he was exploiting, he was probably just dropped from grp by accident. Happened to me a few times and I enjoyed killing anyone I could target.</p>

Kiara
03-01-2010, 03:26 PM
<p>Locked the thread and changed the name for the obvious reason.</p><p>I will however bring the bug to the attention of the dev team.</p><p>**edited just let Rothgar and Zoltaroth know, the code team is working on a fix for this bug.</p>