PDA

View Full Version : Battlegrounds aftermath - Stuck and Missing Characters

Darchon6
02-28-2010, 04:55 PM
<p>After winning the last match in battlefield of ganak, my assassin (Vynie) was stuck and unable to load back into oasis for approximately 30 minutes before I decided to /quit out and attempt to log back in.  As it turns out, it was a mistake -- I now have two copies of my characters on the character select screen - Vynie and Vynie_206.  When I attempt to log into either character, the loading screen is unable to progress beyond "waiting for entities".  I've sent a petition on a different character, but I suspect that I won't receive a response from them today.</p><p>As of 11:46 AM on Sunday, February 28th, All of my Oasis characters are either missing or "offline server" according to the character select screen.</p><p>CONSIDER THIS A WARNING TO ALL PLAYERS FROM OASIS!  DO NOT USE BATTLEGROUNDS UNTIL THEY FIX IT OR ELSE IT'S QUITE POSSIBLE THAT YOU'LL LOSE YOUR CHARACTER!!!</p>

Kiara
02-28-2010, 05:00 PM
<p>The server was locked at that time.</p><p>All servers were down for a restart.</p><p>Please don't post stuff like that, it causes needless confusion and panic.</p><p>Contact CS if your characters are still having issues, please, and since this is a CS matter, it doesn't belong on the forums and I'm going to lock the thread.</p>