PDA

View Full Version : Oasis and Battlegrounds, a love/hate story...

Druid03
02-28-2010, 03:17 PM
<p>Once upon a time we queued in as a group to do some battlegrounds....but since we are from the cursed server of Oasis we bear the mark of long zoning and zoning failure!</p><p>We desperatly try to blend in with people from other servers, but we are easily pointed out and laughed at when its time to go home (aka zone out of the battleground)....</p><p>Even tho we absolutely love doing the Battlegrounds and after dominating the blue team in battle, we were rewarded not with great treasures, but rather a very long wait (about 30 minutes) and we have yet to return to Oasis.</p><p>...and we didnt live happily ever after.....'cuz we were stuck trying to zone out</p>

spextc1
02-28-2010, 03:24 PM
<p>And during our treacherous wait to go home, we lost one of our group members....</p><p>Poor Razul is stuck in a dimension between the world of Smuggler's Den and Norrath, with no end to his loading screen in sight.</p><p>Update: I have been kicked to character select where there is not just Toothpick, but also a Toothpick_206. One Toothpick is in Stonebrunt, the other in Smuggler's Den. Which one is the real Toothpick.. if I choose the wrong one, what will happen to the space/time continuum??</p>

CastleRising
02-28-2010, 03:46 PM
<p>I hate Sony. That is all.</p>

Sambone
02-28-2010, 03:58 PM
<p>I've also had that issue from oasis server and battlegrounds.  I've seen many people from other servers complain about the same issue though.  In the end, I'm just very disappointed at loading/zoning times altogether.  I've wasted sooooooo much time waiting it's ridiculous.  This issue not just involving battlegrounds, but the whole game needs to be addressed and fixed ASAP.  Obviously if it continues there's gonna be a loss of players in both areas.  Please FIX!!</p>

Darchon6
02-28-2010, 04:06 PM
<p>It would seem that I'm not the only player from Oasis who's experiencing the "caught between dimensions" problem.  I'm currently unable to progress beyond "waiting for entities" while attempting to sign into my assassin (Vynie).  It's been this way ever since I /quit out from the completed battlegrounds match after sitting there for 30+ minutes.</p>

spextc1
02-28-2010, 04:14 PM
<p>Most of us who were stuck in the battleground were released from the zone after petitioning. However, we received no tokens and none of the progress/achievements made within the battleground were applied to our characters. 20 minutes lost playing a battleground that we got nothing out of.. and then another hour lost waiting to get the hell out!</p><p>Now servers are coming down in 15 minutes. Maybe they will fix something? </p>

Raz
02-28-2010, 06:26 PM
<p>Nope...Still not fixed...did they only just reset the servers? HELLO....Oasis is borked every other character from every other server has zoned out of the BGs about 8 mins ago while my friend and I are still sitting here. [Removed for Content]</p>

Kiara
02-28-2010, 07:07 PM
<p>There are several threads popping up regarding these issues.</p><p>It's being addressed and they are working on it right now.</p><p>Let's keep it all in one thread, please.</p><p><span ><a href="http://forums.station.sony.com/eq2/posts/list.m?topic_id=472223"><span style="text-decoration: underline;"><span style="color: #b5c7c2; font-size: x-small;">Can't zone out of BG's</span></span></a><span style="color: #403c56; font-size: x-small;"> </span></span></p>