PDA

View Full Version : BG Gear Suggestion for SOE

Ahlana
02-28-2010, 08:57 AM
<p>So alot of PVEers believe it is gear and have brought up a few good points in that they do not have access to ALL the pvp gear we do on Naggy. Mainly the RoK jewelry.</p><p>Since T9 has its own armor and such and 80-89 for Bluebies is only MC armor, how about you add all of T8 PVP Jewelry/Armor to those Vendors for people to aquire through BattleGrounds.</p><p>Sure it isn't a "today" solution but tomorrow.. a month from now. People that like to lock could get it all and play that range for a bit. Leave it off the PVP BG vendors but put it in on PVE and half the price to that of the 90 stuff for them.</p><p>They would get into it quicker and I think (even though I believe it won't change the outcome til people start learning the PVP game) that it will go a long way to allieviate some of the anomosity between the two factions. Also if you drop the server name off the player.. then I also believe people would stop pointing fingers as well lol.</p>

Cabel
02-28-2010, 10:09 AM
<p>I don't agree with this because it's like rewarding somebody for achievemnts they didn't earn.  The folks on Vox and Nagafen earned their right to wear that gear through their own blood and sweat.</p><p>I am from Najena, and I plan to one day be every bit as deadly as they.  It doesn't just come down to gear, but to tactics as well.  I foresee that in a month this gear issue won't be a big deal any more because people will have the BG gear.</p><p>I think we need to earn our right to wear good gear through our own trials, blood, and sweat.</p>

Risca
02-28-2010, 10:14 AM
<p><cite>Cabel wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>I don't agree with this because it's like rewarding somebody for achievemnts they didn't earn.  The folks on Vox and Nagafen earned their right to wear that gear through their own blood and sweat.</p><p>I am from Najena, and I plan to one day be every bit as deadly as they.  It doesn't just come down to gear, but to tactics as well.  I foresee that in a month this gear issue won't be a big deal any more because people will have the BG gear.</p><p>I think we need to earn our right to wear good gear through our own trials, blood, and sweat.</p></blockquote><p>to say it took hard work is such a lie you could get a full set of fable armor and most the jewelry in a week and a half of zerging</p>

Ahlana
02-28-2010, 10:31 AM
<p><cite>Risca wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p><cite>Cabel wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>I don't agree with this because it's like rewarding somebody for achievemnts they didn't earn.  The folks on Vox and Nagafen earned their right to wear that gear through their own blood and sweat.</p><p>I am from Najena, and I plan to one day be every bit as deadly as they.  It doesn't just come down to gear, but to tactics as well.  I foresee that in a month this gear issue won't be a big deal any more because people will have the BG gear.</p><p>I think we need to earn our right to wear good gear through our own trials, blood, and sweat.</p></blockquote><p>to say it took hard work is such a lie you could get a full set of fable armor and most the jewelry in a week and a half of zerging</p></blockquote><p>Cabel I would agree with you but I am from Naggy and well Risca is right. It used to be harder to get gear for PVP before the writ changes and the Writ Giver introduced at TG in KP.</p><p>Most people got their PVP gear from non-stop zerging. Not Skill nor Time, which is why when Venekor got merged with Naggy that the hardest people we actually fought were from Raid Guilds... most Naggy players forgot what it was like to actually fight for their kills.</p><p>So opening this gear to PVE players at a lower token value does not seem to me to diminish the value of it or those that achieved it in PVP. /shrug Either a way it's only a suggestion</p>