PDA

View Full Version : PETITION: Pre-group setups when zoning into Battlegrounds


Horizons
02-27-2010, 06:42 PM
<p>So, I am pretty sure everyone is aware of this issue already. If you did not know of this already, here is what is the problem:</p><p>When you queue your group, x2 or x4 up for battlegrounds, the groups you pre-made, stacked or not, once you enter the Battlegrounds your groups get mixed up. And then at that point, the raid leader (could not even be one of your own group/guild mates) will just not listen and not fix the groups around, so at this point you're bonned. So it is obvious what I am trying to say here, the pre-made groups should stay as they are, and whatever pickup players that formation gets, throw it in an empty spot, but not throw everyone around <img src="/smilies/9d71f0541cff0a302a0309c5079e8dee.gif" border="0" alt="SMILEY" /></p><p>I am sure this is not too hard to code, Sony. <img src="/smilies/3b63d1616c5dfcf29f8a7a031aaa7cad.gif" border="0" alt="SMILEY" /> </p><p>So players of the Battlegrounds, if you approve of this petition, please /sign it.</p><p><img src="/eq2/images/smilies/283a16da79f3aa23fe1025c96295f04f.gif" border="0" /> see you on the field !</p>

Roald
02-27-2010, 06:51 PM
<p>Agreed, this should definately be changed.</p>

Dannnybones
02-27-2010, 06:55 PM
<p>Yea, I'm on board with that, current system is stupid.</p>

Zofe
02-27-2010, 07:31 PM
<p>i agree, would also be amazing if yall could make it to where we could make a set up 6v 6 12v12 etc..</p>

Winter12345
02-27-2010, 07:46 PM
<p>+1 as well, however I also want to see a better matchmaking system, as it's frustrating when you find out your opponent has 3 healers in their group while yours has 0.</p>

TheSpin
02-27-2010, 07:49 PM
<p>I agree with the idea, but petitions aren't allowed on the forums, so if people start /signing this thread instead of commenting on it, the thread will probably get locked.</p>

Horizons
02-27-2010, 07:56 PM
<p>It's the only way to let Sony know their mechanics are flawed :/</p>

Armawk
02-27-2010, 08:06 PM
<p>Given the current state of play do you think they want to give guild/pvp groups an even BIGGER advantage over pickups?</p>

Horizons
02-27-2010, 08:11 PM
<p><cite>shaunfletcher wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>Given the current state of play do you think they want to give guild/pvp groups an even BIGGER advantage over pickups?</p></blockquote><p>People should group up with their guilds then. This is a matter of organised players vs non-organised players. Pick up as much from your guild as you can (which is the smart thing to do) and roll out !</p>

Nayawk
02-27-2010, 08:13 PM
<p><cite>[email protected] wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p><cite>shaunfletcher wrote: </cite></p><blockquote><p>Given the current state of play do you think they want to give guild/pvp groups an even BIGGER advantage over pickups?</p></blockquote><p>People should group up with their guilds then. This is a matter of organised players vs non-organised players. Pick up as much from your guild as you can (which is the smart thing to do) and roll out !</p></blockquote><p>The problem is that Battlegrounds was sold as a fun mini game to do while you wait for something else, pugs should be a viable option.</p>

Armawk
02-27-2010, 08:15 PM
<p><cite>[email protected] wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p><cite>shaunfletcher wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>Given the current state of play do you think they want to give guild/pvp groups an even BIGGER advantage over pickups?</p></blockquote><p>People should group up with their guilds then. This is a matter of organised players vs non-organised players. Pick up as much from your guild as you can (which is the smart thing to do) and roll out !</p></blockquote><p>There are lots of people for whom that isnt an option, and they need to be able to at least have a go.</p>

Shareana
02-27-2010, 09:13 PM
<p>Petitions are not allowed here please <img src="/smilies/3b63d1616c5dfcf29f8a7a031aaa7cad.gif" border="0" alt="SMILEY" /></p><p>Be sure to do a /feedback in game and post without the petition if you wish to *wink*</p>