PDA

View Full Version : Some flaws in the BGs.

Orthureon
02-27-2010, 06:35 PM
<p>I am not sure if these have been brought to attention, so I will proceed.</p><ul><li>Damage in BGs (and PVP) is WAY too high. <ul><li>Some SK parsed 4900 in a 30s fight, Wizards and Warlocks are 1-3 shotting people, or whole groups (Fusion, Warlock AEs).</li></ul></li><li>Healing in BGs is insane, I saw a critical heal of 7100. This goes hand-in-hand with the excessive DPS.</li><li>If you go linkdead/crash in the BGs you get Truancy. Not sure how often people go LD or Crash, but it has happened twice for me now. Might need a 1-2 times per day allowance on LD/Crashes.</li><li>The area in th 6v6 is FAR too small</li><li>All of these matches are nothing but zergfests. Implementing 1v1, up to 6v6 deathmatches would be awesome.</li><li>Some people seem to be doing nearly the same damage they do in PVE, while others are hitting for PVP damage. It seems to be completely random when this happens.</li><li>CC lockdown from multiple opponents is stupid, I was locked down for 20s straight getting beat on, not mezzed.</li><li>CC proc items are out of control, Justice Cloak, all the concussive shock procs.</li><li>Matchmaking is completely borked, like 3 tanks in one group and 3 healers in another. Most of the time you receive no healers at all.</li><li>Resists don't seem to mitigate any incoming spell damage.</li></ul>

Foolsfolly
02-27-2010, 10:06 PM
<p><cite>Orthureon wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>I am not sure if these have been brought to attention, so I will proceed.</p><ul><li>Damage in BGs (and PVP) is WAY too high. <ul><li>Some SK parsed 4900 in a 30s fight, Wizards and Warlocks are 1-3 shotting people, or whole groups (Fusion, Warlock AEs).</li></ul></li><li>Healing in BGs is insane, I saw a critical heal of 7100. This goes hand-in-hand with the excessive DPS.</li><li>If you go linkdead/crash in the BGs you get Truancy. Not sure how often people go LD or Crash, but it has happened twice for me now. Might need a 1-2 times per day allowance on LD/Crashes.</li><li>The area in th 6v6 is FAR too small</li><li>All of these matches are nothing but zergfests. Implementing 1v1, up to 6v6 deathmatches would be awesome.</li><li>Some people seem to be doing nearly the same damage they do in PVE, while others are hitting for PVP damage. It seems to be completely random when this happens.</li><li>CC lockdown from multiple opponents is stupid, I was locked down for 20s straight getting beat on, not mezzed.</li><li>CC proc items are out of control, Justice Cloak, all the concussive shock procs.</li><li>Matchmaking is completely borked, like 3 tanks in one group and 3 healers in another. Most of the time you receive no healers at all.</li><li>Resists don't seem to mitigate any incoming spell damage.</li></ul></blockquote><p>I got hit with a double-casted Ice Comet today, 15000dmg twice. Some skills definitely need tweaking for Battlegrounds.</p><p>Unfortunately people with full toughness gear hit the other end of the extreme. I'm constantly getting taunted onto tanks who somehow mitigate 100% of my autoattack damage, and my best combat arts never hit them for more than 100dmg. Many times I've watched entire raids pile on top of these tanks, with no healer, and they just stand there laughing for minutes at a time.</p><p>Chain-stuns are pretty annoying, but what bugs me most is the group spells that have zone-wide range. Several times I've had my group spread out all around the 24x24 zone, and suddenly we all get stunned for about 10 seconds. [Removed for Content]?</p><p>Matchmaking usually does a fairly good job of getting all the essential classes for me...what I hate is having a group of random strangers set up against a full team from the best guild on their server. pugs should fight pugs, pre-formed teams should fight other pre-formed teams.</p>