PDA

View Full Version : Gnomish Spring Boots in Battlegrounds Mainly CTF..

Widjet
02-27-2010, 03:59 AM
<p>I was in a CTF game last night where the other team used gnomish spring boots to pretty much sit ontop of the walls of their base making them pretty much unreachable.. It basically took the whole guarding aspect out of it and the rest of his team went on offense. I would suggest possibly making these not work in battlegrounds? Seems like something thats only going to get worse as most people see and learn it.. Making CTF games more painful than they already are sometimes.. Also making farming badges painful</p>

Horizons
02-27-2010, 04:35 AM
<p>suck less</p>

Widjet
02-27-2010, 04:39 AM
<p>lawl taking advantage of something cheap like that has nothing to do with sucking bud</p>

lollipop
02-27-2010, 04:43 AM
<p>next you will prolly want glide not to work in BG. Whats next racial posion procs. How about aa lets not have that work as well!!</p><p>Sorry if i sound sarcastic hun but come on. Buy potions tink items come ready. I did all day. Now given now that I found out about toughness not effecting crit mid I wont be doing it anymore. But come to win hun.</p>

Widjet
02-27-2010, 04:51 AM
<p>glide wont get u on walls =P i have no prob with any of that u jst said. All im saying is dumb that you can hide behind a wall and win</p>

Armawk
02-27-2010, 04:52 AM
<p><cite>[email protected] wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>suck less</p></blockquote><p>All you are doing is reinforcing the stereotype people have of nagafen players.. and making them want to pressure for your eventual seperation from the wider BG community. Just saying.</p>

lollipop
02-27-2010, 04:54 AM
<p>ah im sorry then. I am being dumb. I thought the boots did the same thing as glide >< sorry!!!!</p>

Notsovilepriest
02-27-2010, 05:25 AM
<p><cite>shaunfletcher wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p><cite>[email protected] wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>suck less</p></blockquote><p>All you are doing is reinforcing the stereotype people have of nagafen players.. and making them want to pressure for your eventual seperation from the wider BG community. Just saying.</p></blockquote><p>Seriously, Trying to prevent people from being with the BG Community...Why? Because most have had more practice with the ruleset and have a slight toughness advantage going in? Every server has immature or bad players. Trying to slap a stereotype onto a server in general to keep them away from something in assinine...</p>

Dillin
02-27-2010, 06:09 AM
<p>When I see 3 scouts and a mage have to gang up on 1 onyx tank... sorry, but something is seriously borked</p>

Notsovilepriest
02-27-2010, 06:09 AM
<p><cite>[email protected] Bazaar wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>When I see 3 scouts and a mage have to gang up on 1 onyx tank... sorry, but something is seriously borked</p></blockquote><p>What tank?</p>

Dillin
02-27-2010, 06:12 AM
<p>No idea.  Didn't catch the name. </p>

Notsovilepriest
02-27-2010, 06:13 AM
<p><cite>[email protected] Bazaar wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>No idea.  Didn't catch the name. </p></blockquote><p>If it was say, Elwin...That is what he did to even fully geared PvP people before all the changes, It's the overpowered class + A good player in good gear.</p>

Dillin
02-27-2010, 06:17 AM
<p>Actually, I believe it was Elwin.  Under the stairs in our base/camp.  I was the first one to notice him under there.</p>

Armironhead
02-27-2010, 10:44 AM
<p><cite>Midjet wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>glide wont get u on walls =P i have no prob with any of that u jst said. All im saying is dumb that you can hide behind a wall and win</p></blockquote><p>You know whats dumb -- not realizing that for a couple of silver <em>you too </em>could own a pair of those boots and jump whereever they go.  Thats the fun of pvp, using the terrain to out think your enemy.  Otherwise its just a bunch of toons mashing buttons at each other.</p>