PDA

View Full Version : So we just got burnt for our AA ?

Shredderr
02-26-2010, 10:00 PM
<p>  Is the reason we have heard nothing yet on our AA's because they will not fix this ? it has been days and we all know a rollback at this point is not gonna happen so what do we get a refund for this month ? Or how about 30 bucks an hour for the time I wasted questing when I thought i was having fun but only banging my head against a wall it turned out to be ? Really feel like Sony doesnt appreciate their clientelle and I am telling u I really hope they come with an mmo close to as good as this one cause I will leave and cancel both my useless accounts here that SOE doesnt seem to care about . This is ridiculous</p>

asaron
02-26-2010, 10:05 PM
<p>if you have been staying in bg's alot the devs stated it would take longer to help you if you was not logged into your server which would be the case if you was in bg's</p>

Muraazi
02-26-2010, 10:13 PM
<p><cite>asaron wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>if you have been staying in bg's alot the devs stated it would take longer to help you if you was not logged into your server which would be the case if you was in bg's</p></blockquote><p>Well crap, first time I heard that. It's crap communication like that, that pisses people off. I troll these forums ALOT and I didnt find that comment. Can't imagine how someone who doesn't read these alot could find it.  Guess I'll log in and AFK during my class today to hope I have them when I get back.</p><p>I read someone elses comment somewhere about a friend who lost the AA they earned since the BG launch bug when they fixed his AA's. Being the weekend I'm worried if I do anything to progress my character it will be wiped when they "repair" me.</p>

Shredderr
02-26-2010, 10:16 PM
<p>I'm worried if I do anything to progress my character it will be wiped when they "repair" me.</p><p>    exactly my point I havent quested at all because I dont know what is going to happen now</p>

Kiara
02-26-2010, 10:20 PM
<p>There's already a thread about this and several responses from both Rothgar and myself stating very clearly that CS will be handling this situation on a case by case basis.</p><p>If you haven't heard back on your petition from CS yet, it is not because you are being ignored or will not have your missing AA restored.  It is simply that they haven't gotten to your petition yet.</p><p>They will do so as soon as they can.</p>