PDA

View Full Version : No Token Reward?

Demonwi
02-26-2010, 08:42 PM
<p>Has anyone else had this problem? I just won a Ganak at 3:35 PST, but when I got back to my server there was no alert for the 3 tokens and they weren't in my bag. Has anyone else won (or lost for that matter) and gotten back with no reward? I would put in a petition, but their system isn't recognizing that I have any petitions atm, and so I can't add it to the one from yesterday losing xp. Just curious, if this was a fluke, or if other folks are not getting tokens every once in a blue moon.</p><p><span style="font-family: verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif; color: #ffffff; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 1px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 1px;"><p style="font-family: verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif;">Demonwind</p><p style="font-family: verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif;">The Angry Guild Leader</p><p style="font-family: verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"><a rel="nofollow" href="http://www.angryguildleader.com/" target="_blank">www.angryguildleader.com</a></p></span></p>

swedago
02-26-2010, 09:48 PM
<p>I have received nothing 4x.</p>

Demonwi
02-26-2010, 10:02 PM
<p>Just heard back from a GM "I cannot help you with the tokens, I suggest you do another BG"</p><p>Wow, really? The guy previous has not received items 4x? So not only do we have to grind PVP tokens (which I actually don't mind and like) but we don't get them sometimes, and the answer is tough cookies. Guess I have something to write about on AGL tonight.</p><p>Demonwind</p><p>The Angry Guild Leader</p><p><a href="http://www.angryguildleader.com" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">www.angryguildleader.com</a></p>

Seaguardians
04-15-2010, 03:50 PM
<p>This has also happened me me 2x. Unfortunately we lost both times so that would only be 2 tokens, but each one counts since it takes a lot to buy the gear.</p>

Armawk
04-15-2010, 06:22 PM
<p>I believe there is still a bug in place. Its less likely than before, as it was the case that if you were dead when the match ended (the instant of the win) you got no xp.They fixed this.</p><p>However, it is still the case that if you are on the zone loading screen at the exact moment the match end you get nothing at all for it. You can be waiting to revive, but if you get caught out with the loading screen at the wrong moment you are borked.</p>