PDA

View Full Version : Better in-game denial message needed

Riny
02-26-2010, 08:05 PM
<p>I'm probably not alone when I thought I would be able to participate in BG. But I just found out that it's only for levels 80+. I'm not even sure if I'm required to have SF. When attempting to connect to BG via the EQII menu popup, I get a window titled "Zones" with an active "Queue self" button. After pressing this button, the UI emits a denial message stating that I don't meet "the requirements". Since this is a big new feature, I'm hoping that you will find time down the road to make this message more useful by stating why the requirement was not met. It will help the clueless like me. Bug also filed in-game.</p>

Neskonlith
02-26-2010, 08:40 PM
<p><span style="color: #ff0000;">BeeGees are starting out as 80+, but as they get up and running smoother, the plan is for lower level instances to be introduced... just need a little more patience as they get to it.</span></p>

asaron
02-26-2010, 09:43 PM
<p>expansion is not required to enter them jsut 80+ like above poster stated</p>

Riny
02-27-2010, 06:31 PM
<p>yes I'm aware that BG's requires level 80+. My post is to draw attention to the poor feedback that is emitted when lower levels try to go in.</p>