PDA

View Full Version : Now that outright resists will be going to Stamina how about...


Orthureon
02-25-2010, 04:43 PM
<p>Removing the Wisdom off of all pieces of BG armor that are not usable by Priests. All the fighter items have some Wisdom on them, perhaps shift that to the lowest stat on all of these, which is agility.</p>

dispraekailo
02-26-2010, 03:47 AM
<p>Do you really think that's the only gear that's useless?  Everything t1-t8 needs to be looked at again anyways with base stat, crit chance, and ability mod consolodation...</p><p>If only SOE had spent another 2-3 months deciding [Removed for Content] they wanted to do, at least they would have suckered some of us into keeping our subscriptions a little bit longer..</p><p>Or they could have left it alone.</p><p>SOE wanted to take their shot at making a cheap WoW clone, but they killed something beautiful in the process.</p>

Desna
02-26-2010, 04:32 AM
<p><cite>dispraekailo wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>If only SOE had spent another 2-3 months deciding [Removed for Content] they wanted to do, at least they would have suckered some of us into keeping our subscriptions a little bit longer..</p></blockquote><p>You do realize they did take longer with the game...any longer and they'd have lost even more subs. There was a LOT of rage over the xpac not being released in November.</p>

dispraekailo
02-26-2010, 08:13 PM
<p><cite>Desna_Venekor wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p><cite>dispraekailo wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>If only SOE had spent another 2-3 months deciding [Removed for Content] they wanted to do, at least they would have suckered some of us into keeping our subscriptions a little bit longer..</p></blockquote><p>You do realize they did take longer with the game...any longer and they'd have lost even more subs. There was a LOT of rage over the xpac not being released in November.</p></blockquote><p>Perhaps a few would have darted out for a while, but if the expansion was good, they would be sure to come back--just as countless players have returned to meet the new level cap.</p><p>The problem is that they completely revamped the game and broke much of what returning players enjoyed.  Not only are we not resubscribing, but we're not recommending the game to friends anymore either.  SOE should try to keep veteran fans happy, instead of going after players they've already lost to WoW.</p>

slothmister
02-26-2010, 10:21 PM
<p>The only thing I am worried about with this coming change is tank classes being seriously OP in pvp. They already stack up on stamina and are typically close to the soft cap if not above it, this will make them almost invincible to mages. Something needs to be looked into here, maybe decrease their dps in a pvp enviroment a bit to compensate for the added resists?</p>

Vlahkmaak
02-26-2010, 10:50 PM
<p>It is my understanding that the STA/ resist issue is a PVP mechanic and that the blue servers will remain WIS per the other red name.</p>

Orthureon
02-27-2010, 05:00 AM
<p><cite>slothmister wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>The only thing I am worried about with this coming change is tank classes being seriously OP in pvp. They already stack up on stamina and are typically close to the soft cap if not above it, this will make them almost invincible to mages. Something needs to be looked into here, maybe decrease their dps in a pvp enviroment a bit to compensate for the added resists?</p></blockquote><p>You do realize in the current state both Sorcerers are one/two shotting well geared tanks and Conjs are dropping them within seconds??? A well played Coercer can make short work of any tank, especially non-crusaders. Anyways that is off-topic. As this was a request to shift the Wisdom on tank only gear to Agi/Str NOT Sta.</p>