PDA

View Full Version : Grassy Sqaure Question

Nimphe
10-07-2009, 06:00 PM
<p>Hello all.  I was wondering if somebody could tell me how many Grassy Squares (placed side-by-side) it will take me to completely cover the dirt patch (Loft Area) in my SQ 6-Room residence? </p><p>I know the dirt is un-even, and that's okay, but I only have one square to experiment with.  Also, if you happen to know how many mouse-wheel clicks for that perfect size, I would love you forever.</p><p>My humble thanks!</p><p>- Nim</p>

Jesdyr
10-07-2009, 06:05 PM
<p>you only need one to get the number</p><p>make it max size and place it in a corner position.. then place an object to mark the corner opposite the starting corner .. them move the square to a diagnal and keep doing this till you hit the other corner (or the farthest wall) and do the math.</p>

tkia
10-07-2009, 06:44 PM
One square at full size doesn't quite fill it. I centred mine and left the dirt space round the edge as flowerbeds.

Vonotar
10-08-2009, 07:26 AM
<p><cite>tkia wrote:</cite></p><blockquote>One square at full size doesn't quite fill it. I centred mine and left the dirt space round the edge as flowerbeds.</blockquote><p>Thus you will need four (but I have no idea how many mousescroll clicks)</p>