PDA

View Full Version : Boat from Antonica to BB?

rosie01
10-10-2008, 02:11 PM
<p>Sorry for being a bother today LOL.</p><p> This morning I was trying to show husband how to take the boat from the docks in Antonica to BB so he can get to Gfay.</p><p> Low and behold I get on the boat to show him and end up in some plains somewhere.</p><p> Did I take the wrong boat?</p><p>Or can I no longer take the boat to BB?</p><p>Again thanks for your time.</p>

interstellarmatter
10-10-2008, 02:13 PM
<p>That boat goes to RoK.</p><p>You need the boat from Nek or TS to BB.</p>

Thunndar316
10-10-2008, 02:15 PM
<p>It's a lot faster to take the carpet to SS, then take the carpet to kelethin.</p><p>However, if you want to take the boats then yes you need to use the one in Thundering Steps or Nek Forrest</p>

rosie01
10-10-2008, 02:42 PM
<p>Okay I feel stupid LOL.  Now I remember that its TS to BB.</p><p>Thanks again all.</p>

Tayros
10-10-2008, 02:52 PM
<cite>Thunndar316 wrote:</cite><blockquote><p>It's a lot faster to take the carpet to SS, then take the carpet to kelethin.</p><p>However, if you want to take the boats then yes you need to use the one in Thundering Steps or Nek Forrest</p></blockquote>I'm away from the game, but I thought it was now possible to bell from Ant docks to TS then Bell to Kel? I know it's possible to Bell to Kel now too.

Thunndar316
10-10-2008, 03:15 PM
<cite>[email protected] Bayle wrote:</cite><blockquote><cite>Thunndar316 wrote:</cite><blockquote><p>It's a lot faster to take the carpet to SS, then take the carpet to kelethin.</p><p>However, if you want to take the boats then yes you need to use the one in Thundering Steps or Nek Forrest</p></blockquote>I'm away from the game, but I thought it was now possible to bell from Ant docks to TS then Bell to Kel? I know it's possible to Bell to Kel now too.</blockquote>You can bell from TS to Antonica but as far as I know there is no bell from TS to Kelethin.

woolf2k
10-10-2008, 04:52 PM
<cite>Thunndar316 wrote:</cite><blockquote><cite>[email protected] Bayle wrote:</cite><blockquote><cite>Thunndar316 wrote:</cite><blockquote><p>It's a lot faster to take the carpet to SS, then take the carpet to kelethin.</p><p>However, if you want to take the boats then yes you need to use the one in Thundering Steps or Nek Forrest</p></blockquote>I'm away from the game, but I thought it was now possible to bell from Ant docks to TS then Bell to Kel? I know it's possible to Bell to Kel now too.</blockquote>You can bell from TS to Antonica but as far as I know there is no bell from TS to Kelethin.</blockquote>the kelethin bell is on the BB side.so still have to take TS/NEK boat to BB. however, like someone else said, you can take carpet to SS and then carpet to BB...

Arbreth
10-10-2008, 04:57 PM
If you are good, the carpet in SS will take you to Kelethin.