PDA

View Full Version : Auto face Target macro?

thial
10-09-2008, 12:02 PM
Is there a quick way to turn auto face target on and off, with out having to go into the options? I like the feature but I run into issues with it when trying to run mobs into a corner. If im not holding the two mouse buttons down while running into the corner my charecter turns around and I start walking backwards really slow...Like I said I just hold the mouse buttons together when running and it doesnt happen but id like to just be able to pull the mob run in the corner than hit a macro to turn the auto face on....

Soulforged
10-09-2008, 12:19 PM
Turn off auto attack. No auto attack = no auto-facing.

thial
10-09-2008, 12:57 PM
I knew someone would say that heh...Even though taunts dont put me into auto attck if the taunt resist i have to resort to a combat art. Its really not something hard to deal with just trying to make things easier...

Yimway
10-09-2008, 01:03 PM
create macro on your tauntsadd a command line/auto 1Done.

thial
10-09-2008, 01:14 PM
that wont work correctly. I figured something out though thanks for the input....

urgatorbait
10-10-2008, 09:34 AM
<cite>[email protected] wrote:</cite><blockquote>I figured something out though thanks for the input....</blockquote>Well please share it then  :p  I'm curious about your solution.