PDA

View Full Version : Guild Hall Status Points

Pumarah
10-07-2008, 08:08 PM
Opening Day for the Guild Halls, and like some of the others, we bought in to one. In an attempt to reduce the status hall status point costs, we had placed a number of items in there and then discovered, no point reductions occuring. A petition to SOE and they essentially told us  we're SOL, as the status reducing effects for regular housing will NOT apply to guild halls. To me and others, this seems wrong. The hall status costs are fairly high and while a mega sized guild can afford to get many to share the costs a smaller but equally high guild will have difficulty. With so many of the other aspects of the hall conforming to advanced housing styles, why are we forbidden to try and lower the hall status costs?

tass
10-07-2008, 08:18 PM
well it wouldnt be much of a strive if you could abolish the status. I mean a guild has any number of crafters. Gather rares up craft a bunch of 500 or more reductiosn and fill a room with em. Status gone.They're probably trying to make the hall a guild upkeep thing. Or it's their way of sticking it to the people with hundereds of plat. Status items are probably gonna be selling good in the future.

Archangel
10-07-2008, 08:29 PM
I think this was put out early on. Make no mistake, in SOEs eyes the guild halls serve one function...remove money from the economy. in this case both plat and status are considered currency.